Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

in Ireland we call it soccer, we have our own version of football. You Brit cunt.

In America they call it soccer.

I think you’ll find they call it football in Ireland.

The governing body is the Football Association of Ireland. You’re embarrassing yourself with how little you know.

1 Like

They’d have won the league last year if they’d been knocked out. You’d a few fellas have a meltdown last year when I told ye.

Soccer is derived from the term association football.

They use soccer in America because they have their own football too. Like us

1 Like

There’s no point explaining it to a Brit, they’ll never get it.

1 Like

It’s called football in Ireland. Inbreds in Munster might have a different term for it but it’s football.

It’s football you silly boghicks

1 Like

I have a slight remembery that this drum was beaten before

1 Like

every media outlet in the country call it soccer.

The Irish media are idiots who rely on naive, simple chaps like yourself to read their content.

Because you were wrong. Their results actually improved the further they went in the CL

De oirish media?

1 Like

If you went in to any sports shop in Ireland and asked for a football, you’d get an oneills.

It’s a soccer ball. It’s soccer

1 Like

I don’t read the press Brit boy… I’m merely pointing out what the Irish people call the game.

That might be the case in inbred Munster but speak for yourself.

How would you know if you don’t read the press? Are you talking about matters you profess to be ignorant about, AGAIN?

There’s this thing called the internet… You should try it some time.

You were talking about the Irish press though, not the internet. Looks like I’ve given you enough rope and you have done the honours.

1 Like

Same in connacht mate. Football is football. Soccer is the other one.

2 Likes

dear oh dear… You’re not very bright are you? It seems the horror stories you hear about the British education system are all true.