Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

Itā€™s a limited side thatā€™s overachieving. Says a lot about the qualities of the manager and the mentality of the players

Mentality monsters

Lovely goal from Napoli in fairness

They are just lucky. Nothing to do with their mentality or the manger.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

18 months of being lucky. Some run

2 Likes

He could do better than them.

did expected.com tell you that?

I think any EPL side would be improved by him, even Liverpool. Matip, despite being the second best centre half in the league, is a tad injury prone.

I would imagine only one of the Manchester clubs could give him the big payday heā€™d be demanding

1 Like

Thatā€™s a very nice tunnel jimmy looks at life through

Bang on ā€¦ What Jimmy is really saying is that LFC drive lads dementedā€¦ Couple of lads here last night were rattled to their core

Not ideal that LFC still havenā€™t secured passage. Theyā€™ll bate Red Bull but they could have done with a day to run out the B team.
These lads will be flogged to death by the end of the year

they were put to the pin of their collar to beat them at Anfield. Haaland will give Van Dijk plenty of it.

A nice demotion to the Europa league and Thursday night games would be lovely.

Anfield can be a tricky place to secure passage. Just ask the Man City team bus.

Why werenā€™t you watching Inter Milan last night? I thought you were a big follower of their fortunes this season?

This is the way Liverpool have done it the last few seasons in the group stages. Leave it until matchday 6 to get through, be battle hardened and then march onto the final.

Allez allez allez

1 Like

I was watching Napoli. I knew Inter would win.

Heā€™s the 4th most frequent poster on this thread - heā€™s obsessed with Liverpool - rent free and so on.

http://www.hoganstand.com/Article/Index/306359

Ffs more 11 a side hurlingšŸ™„