Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

Klopp has reduced you to watching and taking an interest in half a Liverpoool under 23 team play senior football while the first team battle it out to be World Champions.

It’s fascinating to watch.

2 Likes

This is a disgraceful Liverpool performance - and the warning signs had been there in recent weeks

It’s humiliating, losing 4-0 at half-time in a prestigious cup quarter-final

Klopp has allowed the players to become complacent after reaching 49 points

He clearly assumes that that’s enough for a top half finish

It isn’t, we need 53 points to be sure of that

This sort of form why I expected us to be relegation strugglers in the first place

Sort it out Jurgen, sort it out

3 Likes

You can’t play so many inexperienced lads together against senior players. The savvy just isn’t there.

Very unfair on the young lads to be thrown to the slaughter like this.

The only Liverpool fans enjoying this performance are the nonces

Salt of the earth

Nonsense.

Critchley out!

Good second half so far for Liverpool.

Klopp is toying with these kids careers. I hope he gave them A good teamtalk at half time at least

Some of the bite gone from the game it has to be said

Kelleher seems to have kinda jerky movements. He’s a bit unpredictable and has these tics and abrupt changes of direction that appear a bit odd or involuntary. He also has a silly haircut and generally looks like someone who’d be more suited to reading marvel comics or something. Bazunu looked a much better prospect in the Ireland U21 games under Kenny so far.

1 Like

Are you lads really watching it?

thanks mate

Will Klopp swoop for either :thinking:

footix using inane tabloid language alert

“swoop before the window slams shut”

That was my intention.

Happy enough to be a footix, been called worse.
Thanks pal.

Liverpool is no place for a young player to develop. They just splash cash on world class players like Real Madrid and buy success.

Klopp haunts their dreams.

If the European Champions make The World Cup final this weekend it will be fascinating to watch lads call it a Mickey Mouse trophy.

It’s bizarre. I wouldn’t even watch this shite. They’re completely obsessed.

3 Likes

The TFK Twinks should take some time out with their loved ones this holiday season.