Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

Big Virgil is a classy operator - thatā€™s the only place youā€™ll see him lowering the blade

Clearly he felt like he didnā€™t get a workout tonight

Klopp is a really exceptional coach. What he has built is incredible.

2 Likes

EPL diehard like @Cicero_Dandi and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy donā€™t rate him.

1 Like

Insane. Heā€™s turned Liverpool into a monster and he has spent relatively little. An incredible job

Weā€™re going to do it

1 Like

Odd that youā€™re referring to the Italian chap and Smithers in the singular. Thereā€™s two very independent minded individuals there who are forever in disagreement and have diametrically opposite views on a wide range of subjects.

THIS MEANS MORE

Champions find a way

Cancelling ordinary

I could be wrong but I think Liverpool are not going to win the league. They always bottle it. It would be some collapse but I fear its going to happen again

Agreed.

Salah is completely knackered. And Mane / Firmino are not far behind him. One of them goes out, itā€™s a big drop off to Origi.

The big worry with all the games coming thick and fast is the full backs. Thereā€™s no replacing there output.

If Liverpool still have 10-12 points at the start of march Iā€™ll start to believe they can win it. But City are still favourites

1 Like

Liverpool are 1/12

1 Like

He knows nothing

Yep I agree. Itā€™s a great position and weā€™ll need it as City power on with all their depth, if either TAA or Robbo pick up any sort of knock (particularly TAA) then thereā€™s trouble. We have no replacement for them and theyā€™re gonna be needed to play every 3 days or so for about a month and a half. Usually Gomez can slot in at RB if we need to give Trent a rest, but thatā€™s out the window for the time being as we have no other CB. Thats my biggest worry, weā€™ll be grand in midfield depth with Mini coming in, with Lallana and Milly as cover and hopefully Fabinho to come back soon. Front three is a worry but iā€™m sure Minamino can play the False 9 if needed.

Weā€™re unbeatable

Wait till @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy sees this postā€¦ A leg-breaking Ooofty is cookingā€¦

1 Like

TSG is gearing up for a day of EPL actionā€¦hell be on once a game kicks off

1 Like