Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

That may have struck a nerve. 6 TIMESSSS :rofl::rofl:

@Horsebox, is your typical Man Utd supporter, replica jersey every year (always the away one though as he fancies himself as a bit of a hipster), been to OT once for Roy Keane’s testimonial. His drunken party piece is a Roy Keane impression, cringe. He spends his days now seething at the club’s downfall but Liverpool’s recent success has hit him very badly.

Don’t take too much notice of him though, his bark is worse than his bite

4 Likes

https://www.goal.com/en/amp/news/liverpool-set-to-sign-premier-leagues-youngest-ever-player/9txtefcvl9011ot5birxyy9m0?__twitter_impression=true

OMG!

A great bit of stuff. Following an old adage of mine there, hit preseason like a train, blow all the young chaps out of it, essentially owning them mentally for the next 12 months, and then cruising it for the rest of the season.

What about the willy stroker?

The big Mayo lad who went balloobas in the GG in 2014 will advise him how to circumvent that ban

1 Like

Like a new signing

Very original

Intersting Liverpool’s wage bill has increased 40 percent since the start of the 16/17 season. Added to that the crazy agent fees they pay only for selling countinho they’d be in huge bother financially. To buy this summer they’ll have to sell salah or mane

Like Ajax, Liverpool is a selling club.

Liverpool will struggle to finish in their beloved top four if they don’t strengthen imo. Huge risk of a major drop off with klopp too like In Dortmund when they nearly got relegated.

1 Like

I agree, I think Liverpool will be relegated in the coming season, along with Brighton and maybe Norwich

3 Likes

+1

Klopp cant work miracles forever.

Might put money on this. Great call. :+1:t2:

Should be a successful season so, going by your own logic

TNH