Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

Allison again. Wouldn’t surprise me if Liverpool came in for Sergio Romero.

1 Like

Is Romero still at Man Utd? There hasn’t been a transfer between Liverpool and Man Utd since 1964. Gabriel Heinze wasn’t sold to Liverpool in 2007 due to the rivalry.

Ox is way off it.

2 Likes

Oxtail Chambermaid is done.

Liverpool had 82 points before the league took a break for Covid. City finished 2nd last season on 81 points mate. They needn’t have turned up for the last 9 games at all and they would have still won it.

If Southampton win 8-0 I think man united go top with a game in hand.

1 Like

You neglect to mention Liverpools penchant for choking under pressure. Recent results have only served to underline this

Liverpool are a shadow of last years side.

This could be the softest premier league title since Newcastle bottled it

The young lad number 66 doesn’t look like much of a prospect for Liverpool

If anyone who doesn’t particularly like Liverpool needs them to lose or at worst not win any of their forthcoming fixtures, just PM me there to stick a few quid on them. Useless hoors.

Liverpool losing to Southampton. Man Utd feeding starving children

1 Like

I believe he’s already played in 2 more Champions League finals than Roy Keane captain of the all-conquering Man Utd team of the 90 and early 00’s managed during 12 years.

Ffs mane

I see Liverpool are playing Friday in the cup and then a 9 day gap until the league game against Mam United. Some very favourable scheduling by the powers that be.

The Wimbledon organisers would be proud of this fix.

What’s the story with Thoago being allowed kick Southampton off the park?

Liverpool have been absolutely brutal so far. Will do well to get a draw tonight

What a loss Jota has been. Front 3 way off form.

1 Like

He’d keep them on their toes

No fucking foul there, but goalies always get benefit of the doubt

You were told 3 weeks ago that they are in desperate form. The palace result was a pure anomaly.

Ward Prowse is a lovely player.