Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

big chance for Big Kweeve

Sounds like klopp is desperate for him to be back for the man United game because he knows he’ll need him.

2 Likes

It’s only 4 games i think. He probably would have played tomorrow regardless…

He picked a fine time to leave me Ally

It’s startling to think that Man United have scored just 1 (one) goal at Anfield since January 2016. They’re probably overdue one to be fair.

1 Like

Allisson will be back to set Mo up for another as Utd push gor a consolation in the 35th minute.

Liverpool are shitting it.

6 Likes

Wow.

Coach Klopp has us purring.

Be foolish to trust a corkman against a club with a knight of the realm in control

A big Ratoath contingent will be on the Kop on Sunday cheering on the big Cark man.

Might even be bringing a tricolour with the liverbird in the middle of it. “Ratoath Says Hello”.

2 Likes

Great to have an Irishman getting a concerted run of starts in one of the top teams in club football over the next few weeks. The great Liverpool teams always had an Irishman in the ranks. Was 2019 the first European Cup triumph without an *Irish starter? Maybe 1981 too as Ronnie Whelan and Jim Beglin weren’t on the scene at that stage.

*There were a couple of young Irish lads in the travelling squad that day.

That meant more

1 Like

Liquid football. 2-0 to the Redmen. Cody in and amongst the goals too.

1 Like

Young Harv has a lovely eye for a pass

Starting to show glimpses of a young Steve McManaman.

Salah must just point blank refuse to be a sub

Rarely plays Carabao Cup or early stages of the FA Cup to be fair. I’d say Jurgen is going to get every last drop out of him this season if this is to be his final year in red.

@Ralphie wants to hit the stadium already to soak up the famous Anfield atmosphere

6 Likes

Sorry couldn’t make it this time pal. I’m sure the Inn is suitably represented?