Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

Klopp has six forwards that could be top class this season. Might as well start four or five a game and just get a bag of goals.

Loads of 4-3 games incoming :grinning:

Once they get Ben Doak clean off the skag heā€™ll do untold

1 Like

You can really smell the fear that there is a big big season coming from LFC. Klopp doesnā€™t do back-to-back poor seasons. He has them hopping like sausages in a pan

IMG_20230810_161415

4 Likes

Heā€™s a ridiculous talent mate. The best young footballer in Europe that isnā€™t called Stef.

Get In Jurgen Klopp GIF by Dan Leydon

2 Likes

Klopp will be sacked/resign before 2024

Iā€™ll resign from the board, actually fully resign if Iā€™m wrong

and then esteface will be a new user coming on board about 3 months later :smiley:

No. I donā€™t welsh on a bet

so what happened to estebandelasexface then?

Klopp sacked before end of December? You flute.

80/1 per tā€™bookees

Liverpool most certainly didnā€™t finish 17 points behind Man Utd. It was a 4 point gap after 36 games of the season and United were starting to sweat before Chelsea rolled over for them.

Antknee cost more than twice as much as Gakpo and Gakpo comfortably outscored him in the league despite only arriving in January into an out of sorts team. Nunez and Hojlund cost a similar price so weā€™ll see both fare over the coming years.

Youre on and if he does get fored or quit before 2024 ill leave the board or you can choose a new username for me. Your choice

I donā€™t give a bollix what you do, no offence

1 Like

Fair enough pal

Deal Onechicago GIF by ION

1 Like

2 days after Gary Neville saying that Caicedo was the player FSG should have bought and HERE WE GO

Jude Birminghamā€™s decision to join Real Madrid has really made Liverpool desperate

My great pal @Aertel220 will be overjoyed with the breaking news when he wakes up.

1 Like

Hard for other clubs to compete with that sort of spending

Unbelievable largesse