Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

@StoneCold

2 Likes

You can shove Xabi Alonso up your arse!

Xabi a bit cuter than the likes of David Moyes. He’ll take it after the next manager.

He’ll have Bundesliga and La Liga titles won before he comes to win a Premier League which will truly MEAN MORE

:joy::joy:

The club didn’t really approach him (yet) - a soft inquiry to his agent… I believe they’ve made firm enquiries elsewhere tho

There’s only one thing for it.

Klopp to stay on.

Heartbroken

1 Like

Some clubs not too far away have had a few man after the man now!

1 Like

In a way you’d have to admire Alonso’s commitment to the Leverkusen project. He wants a good rattle at the Champions League with them I’d imagine. Something reminiscent of their epic run in 2001/02.

Who we picking from that list or will a left-field candidate emerge? Ruben Amorim has a nice bit of swagger about him on the sideline. A regular in the Friday fashion thread.

Pep Lijnders would be a real Boot Room style appointment but apparently he’s Ajax bound this summer.

1 Like

The laptop gurus know what they are doing

I’d say they’ve it all sorted out already behind the scenes.

If its Amorim- he might have lined up a few of the apparently exceptional 3 young fellas at Sporting Lisbon right now. 2 centre backs and a midfielder. Liverpool will surely spend big this summer.

Inacio has been linked the last few windows. Not sure Big Sebastian Coates would do any better in the EPL this time around

1 Like

Big Seb lording it over in Portugal. Could be the title-winning captain yet.

Mick Edwards knows what he’s at.

A very special club.

https://twitter.com/ChrisKirkland43/status/1774102976577073453?t=rgDI-htMhn2nNHsip_uWZA&s=19

1 Like

Welbz doing his former club Arsenal a big favour here

De Zerbi has an excellent record against Klopp

He really struggles against technical coaches.