Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

Ah lovely.

Are they not 5th? :smiley:

Sorry mate, I dont know, I dont really look at the table outside the Big Four.

Same pal. Hard to believe the most expensive squad in history is outside the top 5

2 Likes

As the most successful English team in Europe Liverpool FC know European trophies are not won easily

4 Likes

I’d say they’re the kind of maverick outfit who’ll continue to attack and afford Liverpool chances. They way they were pressing high up the pitch last night was reminiscent of Liverpool themselves. They’d already beaten that crack Sporting Lisbon outfit in the Round of 16 so the knowledgable Ratoath crowd knew it wasn’t going to be a formality. Their manager Gasperini is a wily operator too. He’s astute tactically.

hard not to think of @caulifloweredneanderthal here.
smiling as he is in the ground 4 hours early with loads of merchandise bags & cheering at all the wrong moments. The Irish must be so hated at anfield

Who Is Gręgg🇿🇼? on X: “Atmosphere has been pony for ages, no flags didn’t change anything except show everyone what the club will probably look like in 15 odd years when all the core supporter groups get priced out which is what has slowly happened over the years with the increased number of…” / X (twitter.com)

1 Like

After a tough week for the Redmen, the famous academy have gone to Old Trafford and walked all over the Mancs :clap:

2 Likes

Danns the mans

1 Like

I’ve never seen anything like that young fella.

Danns is probably the best young forward in world football

https://twitter.com/theredmentv/status/1778877357786329130?s=46&t=OQQt44CRZUEcVvBeQNYL9Q

3 Likes

His Evolution is certwinly benefiting from working alongside Darwin

1 Like

He’s got it all. Speed, size, skill. And the hair.

2 Likes

The Scouse Zlatan

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/dannyschof81/status/1777664584964276310?t=1jxRFPIf41SGPFgeP1uuBQ&s=19

1 Like

Absolute best man they could get fair play

All those things won’t be worth a bollox if he can’t make us dream

5 Likes

Been in free fall since Klopp announced he was packing it in.

Didn’t have the ego to go quietly. Wanted his farewell tour and he’s most certainly getting one now.

2 Likes

When did he announce it again?

He was always going to make it all about himself

1 Like