Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

What’s the story here? Mane marries an adult? He’s with her since he moved to Germany so that would make her 16 if she is 18…

This is not unusual for Senegal. 16 is legal…

Lads shouting about multiculturalism in one thread are outraged by it on another :person_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Very reminiscent of a situation I observed as part of a wider group in Mulligans after the All-Ireland final this year so. A fella from Kerry (31) was chatting up a Dublin girl (18). They were sharing a couple of cigarettes as I left the establishment so I’m not sure how things unfolded thereafter.

Lapsed poster chocolate mice was some man for the 18/19 year olds when 30/31

2 Likes

Is Mane a bit of a nonce @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy?

1 Like

Devout Muslim.

Wanted a virgin. Someone with no social media and who took her religion seriously. He probably bought her from her family… That’s how Islam generally works.

He was living in Europe for years so clearly he’s been breaking some sort of laws to groom this young wan.

He was courting Melissa Reddy when he was at Liverpool I believe. Must have picked up with the new wife when he moved to Bayern in 2022.

I’m not sure she was living in Europe mate?

He was with this lady when first moving to Munich…

A few lads have left themselves down badly on this thread today. Well, one anyway.

Does he ever lift himself up?

2 Likes

Great to have two Irish lads starting in a cup semi-final for one of the biggest clubs in the world tonight. Liverpool :handshake: Ireland.

2 Likes

What time is it on?

It’s on now. Live on Sky. They’re just walking out of the tunnel on IPTV.

1 Like

Kevin Kelliher is unsettling the defense

Virgil could have killed that poor chap there. Lucky not to be a red.

Looking at the way Antony Robinson just burnt him, that Bradley kid will struggle in the Prem at rightback

Got away with another yellow there. Shameful.

I think we are going to wembley now.
Checking flights for late February to London.

Jiminez leading the line beautifully.

Fulham are just standing off Bradley