Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

Heā€™s changing the game.

@BruidheanChaorthainn

Heā€™s a great man to put two goals past Bournemouth

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/1749364417773346827?t=p-Aepy_FOhyvMeiPs_58pw&s=19

ā€¦and Real Madrid, Arsenal, United & Newcastleā€¦

1 Like

united could do with a fella who could put a brace past Bournemouth at home, let alone away.

1 Like

Scored against City too. And probably assisted against a rake of the top sides. The ultimate team player.

TELL DARWIN NEVER

:slight_smile: quote=ā€œcaulifloweredneanderthal, post:2127, topic:37785, full:trueā€]
Scored against City too. And probably assisted against a rake of the top sides. The ultimate team player.

TELL DARWIN NEVER
[/quote]

Ah yeah but can he speak 4 language?:slight_smile:

1 Like

Canā€™t remember that, Last year? Bate I suppose were we

Yeah it was somewhat surprising that a GAA loving Tyrone lad didnā€™t declare for the Republic but I think he wanted to stay playing with the lads heā€™d grown up with. Understandable I suppose. We have Festy Ebosele for RB anyway.

The illustrious community shield

2 Likes

Christ he looked majestic that day when he whipped the jersey off in front of the travelling Kop. Heā€™s so much more than just a goalscorer. He brings others into the game. Salah loves playing with him, heā€™s assisted the Egyptian King on multiple occasions this season.

2 Likes

1 Like

Joey Barton dislikes this

Heā€™s busy right now lay absolute waste to Blackburn Rovers social media.

A lot of young people up north identify as Northern Irish rather than Irish or British. Fair play to the lad.

2 Likes

Heā€™s a treacherous Cunt

When youth clubmates come from both sides of the community, and the coaches come from both sides of the community, young fellas can see playing for Ireland as turning their back on people who helped get them where they have got to. I wonder how many from Aghyaran travel to Windsor for the games now though, I canā€™t imagine itā€™s a big number.

4 Likes

Well explained. Youā€™ve a heap of lads here who wouldnā€™t have a clue about that (or much, to be honest).

2 Likes

He was very badly advised, most likely by Liverpool