Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

I had a sniffle but now it’s full blown death.

Back in March 2020’you’d be patient zero

1 Like

I didn’t see it myself. Must have been when i was tearing the 4 year old off the 2 year old who wouldn’t share his dinosaur.

1 Like

Some day in the future we’ll poke the embers of Liverpool FC and catch the flame of Coach Klopp to warm our hearts.

Disgraecful decision. How did City not get a free out?
4d54212d-b2dd-4f8e-afe5-f5468ccaff02

His foot was in a natural position :grinning:

I’d very much hope that John O’Shea won’t start (or finish) a murder.

Any Man United lads in the Republic of Ireland squad mate? Two Irish lads started today for Liverpool and the goalscorer is a descendant of Irish who left Donabate for Argentina.

2 Likes

One Irish lad who is no good.

Klopp forced Bradley to play for the north unfortunately.

When there were, “The Boss” insisted they fake injury and desert the country

2 Likes

He didn’t look too bad when he was making a point blank save from Phil Foden early in the 2nd half. Bradley is a great young lad from GAA stock. It’s remarkable how he’s scaling those heights just a few weeks after losing his father. You could only admire him.

4 Likes

I’m sure Jermaine Jenas will be apoplectic tonight on MOTD

You have accused Klopp of a lot but causing the partition of Ireland is a new one

7 Likes

Gunnersaurus? wtf :astonished:

Didnt banquo sack a heap of them?

Klopp forced him to play for the north so he’d count as a home grown player.

That’s as good as Liverpool have played for a while in that second half while shorn of ten first team players. Amazing. City are a very very good side.

It’s been a golden era for top flight English football with European Champions battling it out and now Arsenal pushing into the group.

1 Like

That was a proper football match

No losers out there today

The only losers were the lads looking over the fence all day.

Your heart would go out to them. :cry:

fence peek GIF by Wimbledon

3 Likes