Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

Very embarrassing for Liverpool.

1 Like

This could be the Endo Caceido deal all over again

4 Likes

Very very embarrassing

Is that where Liverpool & Brighton made complete mugs of Chelsea? Liverpool did Brighton a solid there after getting McAllister on the cheap

1 Like

It was

They did

Endo on about a quarter of the wages too, although they have to provide him with a new gumshield every week

Alonso not on Liverpools radar
Will his summer in Ireland as a kid tempt him to take the ireland job

Is the kind of take/ sideways glance I will exoect from Kieran Cunningham or ā€œGavā€

Will prove a great bit of business by Chelsea tying down those two lads. Foundation of their next Champions League win.

I wonder will Xabi Alonsoā€™s summer in Ireland as a kid tempt him into taking the Ireland job?

1 Like

Xabi is motivated to match the great JĆ¼rgen Klopp and win consecutive Bundesligas :clap:

Heā€™s a prick.

Gives it all about loving Liverpool and yet when it comes to it, he backs out of managing them.

1 Like

Heā€™s motivated to hold out for the Real job when Carlo goes

You donā€™t want to be the man after the man. You want to be the man after the man after the man.

1 Like

@StoneCold

2 Likes

You can shove Xabi Alonso up your arse!

Xabi a bit cuter than the likes of David Moyes. Heā€™ll take it after the next manager.

Heā€™ll have Bundesliga and La Liga titles won before he comes to win a Premier League which will truly MEAN MORE

:joy::joy:

The club didnā€™t really approach him (yet) - a soft inquiry to his agentā€¦ I believe theyā€™ve made firm enquiries elsewhere tho