Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

Jaysus Atlanta had it handy. Feared for them after the early goal. Handled Liverpools long ball style easy enough.

2 Likes

Bump

5 Likes

European trophies are hard won.

We go again.

1 Like

Just shows the importance of really celebrating that league cup win, just like united did last season. Sometimes thatā€™s all youā€™ll get

2 Likes

I had GAA training. The Redmen were at the forefront of my thoughts at the water break though. Itā€™s an awful shame the Dublin final wasnā€™t to be. The last 10-15 minutes that I witnessed were sombre enough. Atalanta were wily.

A reverse Johnny Sexton night, we won but we lost.

2 Likes

Like the united fans booing Maguire a few months ago

Alonso is revered by Liverpool fans. An absolute rolls royce of a player. Rafa blaggarded him. Heā€™s at Leverkusen less than 2 years so understandable that heā€™d want to stay there for the foreseeable. Our paths could cross in the future.

Roma would be amazing

Incredible how Xabi Alonso and Jordie Barrett are both coming home to Ireland at the same time. Both are certainties for Up For The Match when Meath reach the 2047 All-Ireland football final.

3 Likes

Premiershipā€™ hype train badly derailed over the last few days, with all its teams floundering badly. The Pool looked like a team of over paid plodders tonight. A lucky penalty was the sum of their endeavours. Atalanta looked far more dangerous when they had the ball.

2 Likes

Did the Barrets actually play football? Seems more likely than Alonso which sounds a myth

Xabi lad is always welcome in Ratoath. YNWA Xabi.

7 Likes

Not staring Nunez was a mistake. He brings the carnage required for a win like that. Not starting Jota as well the only fella like to score a goal. I wonder how much Klopp was thinking this is gone focus on the league.

Salah has given Liverpool unbelievable service. But he seems to be checked out and if heā€™s not scoring heā€™s not offering much

Ultimate Warrior Wrestling GIF by WWE

Salah was atrocious again tonightā€¦ If they get north of 60m for him in the summer they should bite hands off.

He played a savage ball through there tonight that should have been a red card

The racism is never far from the surface @Gman Salah scores 30 goals a year and all the assists for 7 years but the day he only scores one goal and misses a chance heā€™s abused againā€¦

1 Like

Here now. Racism is a Croatian lad beaten to death.

Liverpool got ahead of themselves with the Croke Park fan zone debacle. Eejits.

Ha ha they thought it was only a matter of turning up and ringing it through. Pool badly exposed in the last week, Klopp jumping ship at the right moment,

2 Likes