Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

How many goals did the big lad up front score last night?

How exactly did he overachieve ?

Ajax are shambles since ten hag left.

Itā€™s like winning the Scottish league when rangers werenā€™t about.

You need to trust the laptop lads here pal.

Itā€™d be a crying shame if the Red Devils chose the wrong bald Dutchman :joy:

6 Likes

Klopp didnā€™t trust them. They all left because of him.

look like a shambles of a team tbh

Theyā€™ll treat him worse than Benitez and daglish

The laptops would crash if they started drawing up a list of managers who have beaten Celtic in Europe.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/diltee_/status/1783506413383229476?s=46

Look pal, we can only give him a bit of time.

Clearly Klopp is irreplaceable but I hope you give Arne your backing and we see you back at the Inn in August.

Might be like that Curb episode where the youngsters all shave their head out of solidarity with all the resident Footixi doing the same to welcome the Slotter.

1 Like

Seems like an odd appointment. Ten Hag had a much better CV from Ajax. PSV are 9 points ahead of them at the moment

1 Like

Are you googling Feyenoord results :grinning::grinning::grinning:

The man has more posts than you in here

2 Likes

Heā€™s a patsy until Alonso is ready.

Jaap Stam almost destroyed Feyenoord in one season in charge. Advocaat came in and steadied the ship and then Slot came in and transformed them.

Heā€™s the best young manager in the world right now.

2 Likes

no, i just remember thinking to myself at the time that Livi & Falkirk had given Celtic more of a game than these chumps

Itā€™s hard to see otherwise. Personally Iā€™d have preferred to bring Brendan back if thatā€™s what weā€™re after, a placeholder, and it seems obvious it is.

Iā€™d say weā€™ll finish about 7th next season.

Ruben Amorim is clearly the stand out alternative to Alonso and if West Ham get him next season I expect them to do very well, possibly ahead of us.

1 Like

It doesnt matter who they choose. As long as Banquo is rattling around that place, they are fucked.

1 Like

After Ange decamping to the EPL last summer, Iā€™m mightily relieved Liverpool arenā€™t going back in for Brendan. Steven Gerrard denied Brendan a title win with a squad of absolute diddies, & that managerial feat is really downplayed for whatever reason. Brendanā€™s Celtic outplayed Slotā€™s Feyenoord in Rotterdam up to the first sending off & harsh penalty. The second sending off ended the game. Celtic were better than them again at home & won that game, but it was a dead rubber in fairness. I canā€™t remember why but Slot still picked his strongest team, maybe it was for seeding in dropping down to Europa League or something. Slot seemed like a very affable sort over those two games & shared some warm words & embraces with Brendan.