Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

Ye could all support Everton thenā€¦

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy forgot we were MENTALITY MONSTERS and is absolutely seething

1 Like

The Irish are absolutely hated in Liverpool.

1 Like

A big dirty German in his mid 50s dressed up in a tracksuit youā€™d see the lads running riot around Dublin last week.

Itā€™s no wonder Liverpool are most universally disliked sports club in sport.

1 Like

Beats being the most laughed at.

So the Liverpudlians hate themselves is what youā€™re saying? They must have sensed you were a Manc when you visited. I had a whale of a time in Liverpool last time I visited. Took nearly a week for my voice to come back to normal after all the singing/chanting.

2 of Fulhamā€™s goals came from one of their players acres of space down Trentā€™s side. Took 4 worldies to beat Fulham. Iā€™d prefer a right back that can defend. No defensive midfielder either.

And then embarrassingly celebrated like they won the league afterwards.

1 Like

There definitely has to be a place for Trent. Heā€™s too talented to not fit in somewhere.

2 Likes

You really need to stop letting Liverpool ruin your weekend mate.

11 Likes

Klopp has destroyed him.

The dog got some kicking when he came in last night.

4 Likes

If he wonā€™t defend then he shouldnā€™t be playing at right back. If he wonā€™t defend at right back heā€™s not going to it from midfield either.

Have you managed to find your way back to the thread of the club you support yet?! Hiding out in here isnā€™t a great look!

Eh, you are a muldoon following a team in a foreign land, dont lecture anyone about support

3 Likes

Lads! I missed the last bus home last night by about a minute. Didnā€™t get home until half 7 this morning. Flying through today with one hourā€™s sleep and the energy from a great weekend in the great city of Liverpool watching Jurgen make another great team. The whingers and butt sniffers seething away is even more proof that itā€™s back onā€¦

Thereā€™s a title to be won.

TELL US NEVER

12 Likes

And you are an out and out gobshite lecturing muldoons about lecturing other muldoons for their support of clubs you hate in a league you detest. I love to see your name come up in here, always cracks me up
How did the Scots get on the weekend?

1 Like

scotch

Foreign land?

nope, its a region of England

Did you do Geography in school pal?