Liverpool Football Club 2023/24

I was reckoning an international level attacking player worth millions could score from distance but there you have it

How far is distance lads?

2 Likes

Gakpo strikes me as a chap who scores goals in batches but has a load of weaknesses as a player & when the goals dry up a bit then you really see the deficiencies in his all round game. I think he’s known as the Dutch David Turnbull back in the Netherlands.

2 Likes

He needs to work his way out in 3 yard increments.

3 Likes

15 yards plus

40 yards for me.

23.6 yards +

DJ used to practice shooting into a ladder from distance, and moved out when he had it nailed. Maybe he could try that. And robbing his friends.

He was always plugged in. In fairness.

2 Likes

You’d have to be suspicious of any player that built their reputation in the Scutch League

the footix havent spoken about Doak recently, whats up with him?

Klopp is bringing back Nat Phillips (Celtic) and Rhys Williams (Aberdeen) from their loan deals. These are the budget constraints Klopp is under. They’ll both join Doak in the SPL clogger reversal program.

Philips wasnt up to the SPL mate

https://twitter.com/KieranMcNamar16/status/1733858311261303097

He’s where he needs to be on the Klopp Development Index

Shows the miracles Coach Klopp performed to make him one of the best defenders in the EPL.

Coach Rodgers needs to up his coaching game.

4 Likes

Interesting. Looked fine in the Champions League at the San Siro.
nat-philips-liverpool-fc

3 Likes

thats not fine at all mate - thats overly risky

1 Like

so Virgil is one of the best defenders, nat phillips is too& the keeper also

yet only 1 EPL in 30 years

whats gone wrong

Can’t believe you are defending big oil and greenwashing.

Clogger football wouldn’t suit Nat which is why he thrives in elite football and Celtic struggle.

2 Likes