Liverpool - not 2009/10 but the next season after that

After the Sheffield Wednesday game I got a new jersey with Collymore “8” on the back of it.

:blink:

I got Fowler 23 on my jersey, and literally two days later he announced he was changing to 9.

He was never the same again.

Neither was I MBB.

More or less stopped following the Pool after Fowler left.

Loic Remy looks as if he is on his way from Nice. A few different media sources claiming it this morning, including the pretty reliable Daily Mirror (at least when it comes to Liverpool).

Don’t know much about him - He is 23, can play up top by himself, on the wing or as an attacking midfielder. Around 11 million he is costing.

Not sure about it - Liverpool are obviously not flush and I think there are bigger priorities than an attacker for that amount of money, particularly with the arrival of Jovanavic.

Like a central midfielder.

I had McManaman 17 on the back of that jersey.

Was this the jersey with the collar that looked like a neck brace? I have that one still. With nothing on the back.

ya, and it had netting type material every second stripe. I remember getting sunburnt through the netting and looking like a candy rock

Joe Cole to wear number 7 pending successful completion of the medical.

:clap:

It’ll be the most popular jersey name by far, only 4 letters and a single digit

Sky Sports News stats showing that Benayoun has had much more assists, goals and shots per minute played than Cole in recent seasons…

You should have got that on your own jersey instead of ruining Runt’s one.

:rolleyes: wrong - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Hadji_Diouf

he is a much better player which is why Chelsea have signed him to replace Cole.

He’s a fucking Jew, I commend Liverpool for turfing him out.

racist. admins ban this anti semite pig.

(let him post only in the lovely ladies and associated lady threads)

I thought racism was only hating the blacks? Thats what the taxi driver told me anyway…

I beg to differ with Wiki.

I don’t beg to differ with KIB Man though. He could base an entire point on seeing Darren Gibson play against Bayern when it turns out he actually didn’t see the match.

A far more reputable site - http://www.sporting-heroes.net/football-heroes/displayhero_club.asp?HeroID=36716

Think I will leave it at that.

Danny Wilson is joining from Rangers.

SPL lads, is he any good?