Liverpool - not 2009/10 but the next season after that

wouldnt mind getting huntelaar at all, whats the source for this farmer ?

Completely missed it Bandage and just caught up with it there.

Crikey!

Eh Art - look at what you have quoted.

:lol:

:lol:

i should take more time to read these things

at least something good has come out if it, its made bandageā€™s life that bit more bearable knowing iā€™m human

There is the argument for selling Gerrard but on his day he is a match winner and I have a feeling that Hodgson will get the best out of him.

He is clearly targeting English players given the 8 in 25 ruling - Arsenal must be fucked for this.

I am not going to select a potential team becuase there is, at present a gaping hole, in central midfield. We have nobody there. Lemy being mentioned again which is ludicrous. The priority has to be a central midfielder.

Cole apparently has been told he will play centrally, which means off the front man where Gerrard and Aquilani also play.

We need to get our priorities straight.

The latest from Anfield:

[list]

[]Not looking good on Torres. Hodgson has said that Torres has a beef with the club about lack of cash been provided to improve the squad. The current sounds are that he wants to leave.
[
]Mascherano to demand a move to Inter.
[]Crouch being linked again.
[
]Poulsen been linked from Juventus. Saw a bit of him in the World Cup and wasnā€™t huegly impressed.
[]Jansen been linked from Hamburg.
[
]Carlos Salcido been linked from PSV.
[*]Hyppia linked to return as player coach
[/list]

Fat.

Cunt.

Why are you in your bedroom with a man at the moment?

Iā€™m not. Heā€™s in the toilet doing a poo.

Latest:

[list]

[]Royston Drenthe quoted as saying that he is going to Liverpool. Donā€™t know much about him only that he was meant to be good when he joined Real. Any of the Spanish League experts know?
[
]Maynor Figueroa also joining from Wigan according to his agent. Would rather him to Wayne Bridge anyway.
[/list]

I think they should sell Torres at this stage and buy a couple of decent lads with the cash. Torres is a sick note, and there is no point having a great striker if youā€™ve no one to pass him the ball.

How many cola bottles would they get for him?

Went to see Real play last November and Drenthe was playing. Looked extremely energetic, fast & skillful but his end product was a big disappointment

Racist.

My calculator doesnā€™t go up that far.

He is best mates with Babel.

Hm.

Very versatile though. He can play either full back position and either wing. Crucially he can also play centre mid.

Whereā€™d you read that? I donā€™t believe he can play right back, right midfield or central midfield well tbh. But Iā€™d certainly take him as a left back primarily and a left midfielder second.

Wiki.

Drenthe was exceptional for the Dutch under 21ā€™s back in 2007(i think it was 2007) euro championshipsā€¦Full of running alright but isnā€™t great defensively, probably more suited to the lft side of midfield that left back, doubt he would be much good in centre midfield as he can be a bit headless at times but has a bit of potential