Liverpool v Manchester United matchday thread: Footix Meltdowns Incoming- We Post Where We Want, Tell Us Never

Bruno Fernandes against the ‘big six’ in all competitions this season:

• 6 games
  • 1 goal (a penalty in 6-1 loss)
  • 0 assists

F
L
A
T

T
R
A
C
K

4 Likes

45 posts :grinning:

How could there be 45 posts after that shite.

1 Like

Mostly about seria a

Were the Seria A boys glued to the EPL again?

Seems that way

I don’t think you did mention that particular childhood memory before. That must have been pretty exciting for a young chap. FA Cup final replays were on a Thursday night back then, so at least two days out of school to travel over and back and take in the game. What you did share with us before was that Tottenham Hotspur were your first love and that you also fell in love with Chelsea as a kid and used to travel over to see them play at Stamford Bridge.

The Seagulls had 4 Eire internationals in that final .

5 or more bookings a good bet?

I would say so.

Done a fair few combo bets on bookings myself.

Ramsey is 7/1 :eek:

1 Like

yes, used to a regular in London and when i was there would go to games, although the FA cup final was just for that

Between this and your regular jaunts to Oz you’ve the carbon footprint of a Yeti.

i carbon offset mate

1 Like

I’m gonna go with Greenpeace on this one mate. There is no second planet.

https://www.greenpeace.org.uk/news/the-biggest-problem-with-carbon-offsetting-is-that-it-doesnt-really-work/#:~:text=Offsetting%20is%20a%20way%20of,compensate%20for%20your%20own%20emissions.&text=Offsetting%20projects%20simply%20don’t,real%20solutions%20to%20climate%20change.

Vidal has Inter one up

you want me to retrospectively go back to when i was a child and not get on the plane?

1 Like

No but you can commit to never get on one again

oh i made that committment a whille back - ill never holiday abroad again

Will you allow yourself a ferry trip

no, no non essential airplane or ferry journeys