Liverpool v Manchester United matchday thread: Footix Meltdowns Incoming- We Post Where We Want, Tell Us Never

Awful game. Sometimes big games go like that

Once City win their games in hand it’s all the wan.

City will win the league.

Very poor standard. Juve and Inter will be much better this evening. The EPL is effectively a league of sprinters.

1 Like

The big games in Siere A always deliver

1 Like

Kick and rush merchants

1 Like

Only half way through the season. City have dropped a lot of silly points to the struggling sides that they normally don’t and I doubt that will continue. City do look to be getting into their groove. They’ve won their last 4 and their next 4 are Crystal Palace (h), West Brom (a), Sheffield United (h), Burnley (a).

I’d imagine the two Manchesters will pull well clear of the rest with the strength in depth of their respective squads. Man U still favourites for me though.

Deliver what ???

1 Like

Pogba just has to stick that.

Agreed

Waking pace league in Italy. Exploited and exposed at highest level of Champions League for the last decade now. Sad to see Serie A be reduced to a retirement home for players.

4 Likes

Entertaining football of a world class standard

1 Like

Welcome to 2005

1 Like

I watched the game and it reminded me why I watch fuck all of the EPL.

My God, it was awful

2 Likes

The current world champions were playing today pal.

Soccer is a pile of shite really

1 Like

Watch Inter v Juve later and compare it that that ball of shite there. You would think it was two different sports

1 Like

The big teams will have been disappointed they couldn’t see how Fernandez performs in a big game.

Souness throwing in the towel.

Covid mate

1 Like