Liverpool v Manchester United matchday thread: Footix Meltdowns Incoming- We Post Where We Want, Tell Us Never

no, no non essential airplane or ferry journeys

What if the ferry was half empty but going anyway?

1 Like

Very footix. Supporting three different teams in England in the early 1980’s and travelling from Dublin over to England regularly at god knows what price of a carbon footprint to see your various different teams play.

Grealish, Michael Robinson who else? Think Lawro was already at Liverpool it was he

Mickey Walsh and Gary Howlett

2 Likes

Gary Howlett wasn’t a full international in 1983. He wasn’t capped until a year or two later afaik.

That would be true

Has anyone seen @BruidheanChaorthainn since last night. One loss and he’s gone from posting where he wants to not posting anywhere :cry: I hope for United’s supporters sake it’s just a blip. Being shit really doesn’t suit them

Shur he’s still posting away

The glimmer of hope and then that hope being snatched away is what tips lads over the edge.

I’ve heard it said before, it’s the hope that kills you… I never thought that it literally meant kill you dead.

That was always the problem with being a Limerick hurling fan, being nearly good enough is worse than not being good enough at all. Far easier be a Wicklow football fan or something

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol, Morto for MBB