Lockdown Drinking Thread - obsolete

The missus has an eye for the interior design craic. When the little one gets older it will be like a pig sty more than likely

1 Like

Just be warned. When the child is passed the toddler stage and has made shit of the couches and the walls, you’re going into your pocket and budgeting a redo

1 Like

That’s a beautiful room. I might use that as inspo for my next little touch up around the gaff.

A savage combination🤣

4 Likes

All your kids are grown up. You’ve no excuse to have coco pops :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Give us a proper show around there pal

Here’s a glimpse into your future @StoneCold

3 Likes

Just had a grand rioja there (bottle)
Muga gran reserva.
No.point leaving the good stuff behind.

9 Likes

Drinking the tail end of my Beer52 orders. This is a 7% Slovenian one from a few months ago.

4 Likes

Nice silhouette of you there mate Christ that brings back memories house like a bomb site and just pushing shite around to make it look tidy🤣

1 Like

Theres nowhere left to push shite. Theres another corner and two rooms full of shite.

2 Likes

The Heineken bottle AND the opener. You’re not wrong there, made for each other.

1 Like

I’m half cut there after a load of Leffe. Id show Ye a picture of the gaff only for I’m in the wardrobe hiding from the mrs.

13 Likes

That’s a delicious wine.

Have finished the 4 bottles of Smithwicks Blonde. It’s grand stuff. On the Staropramen now. Having “drinks” with the missus and friends on Skype. Hopefully they’ll fuck off soon and I can watch a film.

7 Likes

That straporamen is absolutely brilliant tac

1 Like

It’s not bad at all.
Faustino 1 is another favourite.

Great tac. They made a push with it the last few years in the uk. The brewery in Prague is good. Tour is so so but the beer after is lovely. Fair cheap too

It’s grand stuff. I’m sorry I’ve no more of the smithwicks blonde though. I’ll be having that again.

Sounds horrific