Locked thread

I’m fucking locked. Was locked yesterday and Friday. In.

Admins, lock this thread before @Horsebox does himself an injury.

:pint:

Too late. Big cut on my palm and elbow. Must have had a disagreement with the ground the sneaky cunt.

Were this be factual, it bodes poorly for the Forum. That a member, of poor to low standing, sought to ventilate his feelings, whether through exuberance, hurling or drink, in the hope that a fellow Forumite such as @The All Seeing Eye might toss him a lifebelt smacks of a personal cry for help…

Ban this lying gobshite…

[QUOTE=“Boxtyeater, post: 1103614, member: 246”]Were this be factual, it bodes poorly for the Forum. That a member, of poor to low standing, sought to ventilate his feelings, whether through exuberance, hurling or drink, in the hope that a fellow Forumite such as @The All Seeing Eye might toss him a lifebelt smacks of a personal cry for help…

Ban this lying gobshite…[/QUOTE]

+1.

Dungeon please, admins.

You still pissed pal?

Oops. Wrong thread. Not pissed but I am as paranoid, sore, terrified and self-loathing as any man who has been drinking hard for 3 days should be. Looking forward to work tomorrow.:frowning:

Cop on, you fool. You’re not 29 any more.

Just because you’ve a girlfriend now you think your shit don’t stink. Eh?

I just want it noted that I did try to warn ye about this Horsebox goon.

What in God’s name are you on about, you buffoon?

I don’t know. I’m raw and I miss Chocolate Mice to guide me. I am a sitting duck on here these days.

He thought you had a girlfriend mate.