LOI premier division thread 2024

Arts festival, race week, town awash with studentsā€¦ sure how could the boys concentrate on ball

A much needed winner for Spock. 2 wins from 7 now.

Shels have opened up a 12 point advantage over Shamrock Rovers now, albeit with an extra game played. A nice lead. Gives hope that we might have a new winner for the first time since 2019.

We absolutely battered those Drogs cunts

1 Like

GUFC back to winning ways. 3 zip v Drogs. I missed it :pensive: Mrs B has a very successful fundraiser going on at the moment. Duty called

2 Likes

You missed fuckall. There was one almost worldie team effort but aside from that they took the 3 chances they were offered. Donā€™t remember Drogs having 2 shots on Clarke all game.

1 Like

Spock unbeaten in 2!!!
A good performance tonight in fairness.

Rumours are will be a busy enough summer transfer window for Coach Kenny

No way did Triggers Broom Hoops FC get turned over by Spock :hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed:

Meant to ask youā€¦Buckley started? How he do?

Very well. Was nearly an attacking midfielder with Hurley (who was shite again). Heā€™s made of chocolate though so be doing well to see him make 10 appearances this season.

Hurley seems out of his depth

Young Ryan Oā€™Kane, fresh from his assist for Dundalk last night, returned to his old primary school today for a visit, meaning the little wan got some time off class for a meet and greet. I fully expect her to be asking for a Dundalk jersey by the time the day is out.

3 Likes

Heā€™s an empty jersey this season, similar to 2022. Caulfield is not budging from the old school style, nor should he going by how theyā€™ve gone so far, so Iā€™d sooner see a lad like Gaxha get a chance in the Hurley role.

I think Kazeem is gone after last night too. Looked like a lad taking it all in at full-time.

Class

1 Like

Feck I like him.

Gaxha definitely should be seeing more time on the pitch. Lots of energy.

Theyā€™ll surely win these?

https://twitter.com/RTEsport/status/1803067982492389679

2 wins in 8 for Spock at St Pats.

Waterford up to 3rd.

Shamrock Rovers lose again to allow Shels and Derry open up a bigger gap at the top. This could really be Duffers season. I have to say I thought he was on a hiding to nothing taking over a newly promoted club at the time with limited money. Didnā€™t even have the credit in the bank of achieving that promotion. The progress this season has been impressive.

1 Like

A draw a fair enough result at the Stadium of Light
Noticeable smell of hash on the Camac terrace tonight

Neither Pats or Bohs created enough. Bossman Steo unbeaten in 3
Danny Madriou in attendanceā€¦

Bohs away end had a Venezuela and a Che Guevara flag :joy:.

Shels roll along

5k a week is the pay for mandriou?

2 Likes

Lads wanted Bradley to get the Ireland job :laughing:

2 Likes

Biggest budget in the league by far and comprehensively outfoxed by Spock. You couldnā€™t make it up