LOI premier division thread 2024

Markus Poom is a hoop

KOH

2 Likes

1 Like

Rough on James, hopefully he gets the help he needs and gets back to the field again soon.

Can be easy that. Being a goalkeeper. And on top of that, playing for Bohs.

1 Like

99.9% chance of the North Stand being open at the South County Dublin stadium in Tallaght?

1 Like

@AAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Iā€™m giving that a like.

1 Like

Woof woof

No likes for you.

Oh Bradley said, weā€™re gonna play him in centre mid

cracking signing if it comes to pass

2 Likes

Hope ye will
Hoban to Derry ups the ante

Hoban wonā€™t last pissing time in a title race.
The main challenge is coming from Inchicore

1 Like

Tbh he may be exactly what the candy stripes were missing
Undoubtedly he wonā€™t last a full season
And he will be targeted physically

Agreed on if it was Hoban about three years ago and not on the Brandy surface. 2.5k a week was the rumour

1 Like

I heard he gets living arrangements sorted on top of the 2.5k. Fair money to be throwing about.

1 Like

Gary Buckley has a better deal at Galway United
Heard 3 k and the house for him and his kid etc

1 Like

Thatā€™s similar enough to Badger Iā€™d say. Thereā€™s only 3 lads on the GUFC squad thatā€™d be making north of ā‚¬1200 - Badger, Horgan and Buckley.

1 Like

My good friend has a pint with his old man regularly
Thatā€™s the figures being bandied about

Theyā€™re both worth it
Badger n Bucks fir definite

And worse Cork city fc never even approached him
And was open to offers

I hear Buckley had a bad aul injury last season but we need more bodies with top level experience and he fits the bill. Iā€™d say the other new signings will all come from Ollieā€™s jaunt to the UK. We missed out a good few targets unfortunately but people have this misconception that the Comers (cunts) are firing money about whereas they havenā€™t taken over the club as agreed yet.

1 Like