LOI premier division thread 2024

Bossman Steo fighting tooth and nail for his players and his club

Seems Bradser doesn’t care, probably doesn’t want to dirty his bib in case it lessens his chances of getting his dream job at Solihull Moors or Canvey Island

How Duff deals with Shels now will be interesting to watch

How is that working out @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy?

Disappointing to not come away with the win there but I’d have taken a draw before kick-off. Pat Hickey is one of the most improved players I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

Needless free by Cunningham cost us. Our lads were superb

Why were the galway.fans fighting each other at the end

Someone had left a half eaten supermacs on the terrace.

1 Like

A local robbed the parked donkey and cart so there was no way back to Mervue for the travelling support.

5 Likes

Very well organised setup, full value for the point. Euro spots still up for grabs. Farrugia is a couple of improvements in his game away from being a Balon D’or

KOH

1 Like

Danny was decent when he came on.

No kenny has fucked us in the last 2 games and gaffney all season

Im writing mcnulty off as a chump

1 Like

Too many only bothered with Euro bonuses. I love Pico but his legs are gone with the non stop seasons and no breaks.

KOH

1 Like

https://twitter.com/seidodge/status/1828001482395844837?t=TdYKYIZokUwotljJ5esmVA&s=19

GLITW

There must be about 8 of them outbof contract at the end of the season, towel, byrne, hoare,greene, gaffney, o neil

With the euro money we could replenish well but our scouting isnt great

1 Like

11:30 am :joy:

2 Likes

Is it not just a shot @Ralphie ?

https://twitter.com/sean_tougher/status/1828788816297271756?t=NRoFWsHq1memhfgTJEnavg&s=19

You are correct
Poor mentality from Sean

I’d fear for the safety of our lads on the terraces, drinking all day they will be no match for the local hard chaws

1 Like

Still level at half time.

Quite sad that I’m having to watch this on Turkish tv

Pats holding their own……so far……

Istanbul have scored

Basaksehir very comfortable now. Still only the wan between them but Pats can barely get out of their own half