LOI season 2018

Who knew the league of Ireland had a transfer deadline day?

im sure its an imaginary state that the extratime lads created ,

Nutsy Fenlon gone from Waterford. Will still be working for Lee Power on other projects though.

Is Rovers - Dundalk on tv? Shameful if not.

Due to work commitments I might be able to go to Cork - Waterford tomorrow night. Will be at Fortress Markets Field on Saturday too.

Remember KDM playing for Lk in 1992 / 1993 abouts . Won a league cup . He was the spit of Mark Hately . A real stylish player .

Pats 2-1 up on Bray… 0-0 the restaurant.

0-0 half time guys

Great crowd

Biggest away following I’ve seen here

Toothless up front

Welcome Lucan utd to the SRFC family

1 Like

All time leading Wexford FC / Youths scorer Danny Furlong back from New Zealand to link up with Shane Keegan in Galway - 2 goals already tonight.

Seán Hurley has Wexford ahead in Stradbrook.

UCD have come from behind to lead Shelbourne 2-1.

Drogheda-Finn Harps was postponed due to floodlight failure.

Was at Turners Cross tonight.

Really impressed by Waterford. Slick footballing side. Thought they were much the better side in the opening half without creating much. Both goals came out of nothing, decent finish by Morrissey and another one from Buckley.

Definitely think Waterford will be closer to the top of the table than the bottom. Akinade will trouble defences this season.

Barry McNamee is a joy to watch. Beautiful balance and trickery. Wonderful player.

I’ve always had my doubts about Sadlier and they were confirmed when he wore gloves. He did set up the second admittedly.

Steven “Beats” Beattie is the biggest cunt in the league. A wannabe hard man always mouthing off but when he gets some returned he rolls around on the ground. A Diego Costa character with about 0.001% of his ability. A horrible, horrible human being on a football pitch. Someone is going to snap him in half some day, possibly up in somewhere like the Brandywell.

Decent game overall and a massive crowd of just under 6.5k. Cork will go very close to winning it again. Rovers are a mess and Dundalk have lost too many players. It’s a typical Caulfield side, littered with big lumps and the odd skilful player like McNamee. Once they take the lead it’s very difficult to haul them back.

Good results for Sligo and Pats.

1 Like

The lilywhites new italian?? Striker looks decent

How was Hery tonight? Gutted he left us. Was a joy to watch towards the end of last season

They played him out on the right and he was tucking inside. He’s just a class player, clubs in England will surely be looking at him. Few lovely touches tonight as ever, just so composed.

Waterford will trouble lots of teams. Very strong spine. Browne, Holohan, Keegan, Akinade.

Large away following there too. Much prefer to play them four times a year than the likes of Drogs or Harps.

1 Like

Big crowd milling around the Cross as I walked past with Ben and Jerry on the way to Musgrave Park. Good win for City

Good away win for the Saints at probably the coldest ground in the league.

Cork be delighted with 4 pt gap to Dundalk already.

Waterford could well finish top half this year.
Sounds like good attendance figures to start the season

You popped in here to say you walked passed Turners cross to go to a rugby game? Would you fuck off for yourself you utter cunt.

1 Like

What were you doing down this way, bro?

Agreed

I’m after Liam Aherne’s job, on a scouting mission. :smile:

No, it was work commitments pal. I should have messaged you. Normal service resumed tomorrow and back to the Markets Field.

1 Like

Just saw the Shels result, fuck sake. :rage:

Lolzers