LOI season 2018

Mickee is a cobh man . He wouldn’t have an idea about DD & CC

League is over

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy
just in from the game
freezing night it must be said one of the coldest i have been at out there
ok,rovers did ok, its not as bad as people are making it out to be but a striker is needed ASAP
all of what i have said previously is been proven to be correct about the squad but it is what it is now
positives
delighted dave macallister was back, he did really well in the middle with Greg Bolger and the niggle with himslef and Chris Shields was decent all night,
Joel Coulstrain showed some nice touches, and also Miele had a decent game
Lee Grace did very well also at the back and Horgan had a decent night in goals
negatives

• the defense, Grace and Luke Byrne did well, this lad Ally Gilschrist is a bombsacre tho, Ethan Boyle on the RHS whilst industrious is very limited, there was a punter behind me calling him Susan Boyle which annoyed us a bit , Madden and Webster shouldnt have been sold.
  • attacking threat, were never going to score, Gary Shaw whilst he ran all day is not a goal scorer, that lad Carr he brought on has a bit about him but a few too many circus tricks and is not a center forward

we missed Finn tonight and Trevor will come back (im allowed say we as ive a season ticket and the underage club im with here were playing at HT tonight),Graham Burkes form worries me,
Joey O Brien was up beside us in the stand, the logic of signing another crocked full back?

ok, dundalk
they will click
he threw the kitchen sink at rovers tonight, Mike Duffy and Benson had fine games as usual, he then had Jamie McGrath, Murray , Dylan Connolly and Hoban ( who should have scored ) on at one stage there but couldnt dig one out
that new lad they signed from that cypriot team came in as well and hungarian fella Adorjanan, now whilst no doubt good footballers im not sure these lads will like the goings on of this league…
he was short a few Gartland, Mountney to name two, he wished he had Macmillan tonight, he had a brand new center back pairing for example
as an aside my MOTM was daniel cleary their center half, really good player

on to monday now, bray will pose problems

just on dundalk, it will come good, he has a huge squad now and im not so sure itll be as straightforward this year for cork, its 4 points now tho,it cant get bigger i feel

1 Like

Good post, a lot of neat tricky players but toothless. Carr looked decent and Miele is class, they shaded it but 0-0 probably fair

Decent crowd

Kilcock good at ht

Ask me bollix you cunt.

if i was picking both teams:

tomer

boyle - no one else
grace
lopes
clarke

bolger
finn
macallsiter
kavanagh

burke
brandon

dk
rogers
gannon
hoare
cleary
massey

shields
benson
duffy
mountney

hoban
mcgrath

the bench is unreal

their squad is massive
ive never seen an LOI side like it

Yep, that lad they brought on looked like a player, a LOI team actively sourcing overseas players is a game changer

oh yeah
jesus connolly got some abuse didnt he :slight_smile:
they could do cork yet you know,

He was shit too

macallister is great bit of stuff isnt he?

Agreed

Fuck sake @mickee321, have you been drinking the Rovers kool aid?

haha look, its just easy to get to really on a friday night once i get on the n3 its road all the way down
decent facilities for fans and families which is important , drogheda is probably the closest club to me at this stage and getting into any dublin club ground on a friday night is not an option from the country
they had their own greatestleaguintheworrld moment last night when despite been granted a premier divsion license couldnt get the floodlights to work, apparantly thet couldnt take the call as they were waiting for them to warm up and they usually come on gradually or something,

1 Like

those two heroes from the irish sun take things to a new low
we had a little feature here on the carry on of those two cunts named above in the martin o neill thread before christmas

Far too easy…

https://twitter.com/Davey2343/status/967352644699348992?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^3

Greatest league in the world.

1 Like

good result for Cobh last night mugging off Neal Fenn in Longford after being two down at HT to tie it up
we’ll beat Galway at home next friday
the series of games now tomorrow night will really hurt part time sides like Bray. Bohs
itll be cold tomorrow night boys,