latest
Sligo 1 cork 4 (cummins hat trick)
rovers 5 bray 0
waterford 2 pats 0

massive pressure on dndalk to get a result now tomorrow night,

@dodgy_keeper @anon61956325 :sweat:

:cry:

1 Like

Saw some blogger/journalist types recently bemoaning the TV deal whereby clubs can’t tweet goals/clips of Friday night games until after Soccer Republic is aired on Monday nights. The argument being it prevents stuff being picked up by the casual browser when it’s still current and more likely to entice them to attend a future game. Not sure how clubs are fixed about showing clips of Monday night / midweek rounds, but that Waterford tweet suggests they’re unsure themselves.

The league is over already.

Close the thread

Stay off this thread

Go fuck off the gaa threads so.

At least I go to LOI games and have done since I was a nipper

Limerick win tomorrow night and it’s between Cork and Limerick for the title.

1 Like

I was expecting better

2 Likes

how many LOI games have you attended?

About 20

how does the new CL format affect our clubs

@anon61956325 no doubt knows how it affects the epl teams the cur

Good strike but McEleney alone scored about 5 better goals last season

It was a nice hit alright, but you would have sworn it was the greatest goal ever scored going by Langan.

His goal against Bray last season was arguably better simply because it was a late winner as well as being very well struck.

Lovely footballer though, must be up there as regards best technique in the league.

1 Like

Sweet strike no doubt but a bit underwhelming after the hype.

1 Like

A huge disappointment,

Burke’s goal for Rovers was much better.

:speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

those midweek games are torture on part time sides boys
limerick should just dust themselves down now and get on with it going forward
look , i said above in an earlier post, Dundalk will click, its a squad unique to the LOI, ive never seen one so big here. as @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy said sourcing players internationally is a gamechanger , this league is by no means over, we may see a cork / dundalk, waterford/rovers , the rest break in that order but there is a long way to go