LOI season 2018

What long has done there over the last few years with zilch money has been fantastic . Young hungry players picked up from all over and a great work ethic .

What a capitulation by Rovers.

1 Like

You could see the difference in the second half. Bohs, full of young, hungry youth academy players running through a brick wall while Rovers overpaid prima Donnas doing fuck all.

Iā€™m amazed Bradley survived last year but heā€™s surely toast now after that debacle.

Pat should have got something from that.
At 2-2 looked more likely to win .
Cork not very impressive

Rovers ha

1 Like

What a league this is. Incredible drama.

Bohs giving a spanking to Rovers, Bradley under pressure already, Cork getting a big win with ten men, Waterford with a great result, Dundalk slipping up, Bray confounding the critics. Magic.

All eyes on The Showgrounds now tomorrow.

Thank God itā€™s back.

1 Like

they spent a fortune to keep Tomer and benched him for the first game , its unreal
ok, heā€™s poor and that cup semi v dundalk last year was scandalous but i dont know how he can possibly , ever picking Horgan over him, that was horrific stuff there for the third goal
you know i thought webster , grace and pico lopes were doing ok there last year, he signed grace mid season, he didnt need another center half then he signs this lad from the SPL , flogs webster to waterford and then starts the new season with the first choice keeper on bench and a defenseā€¦ this fella Boyle from Harps is meh, ok i know trevor clarke is out but he got rid of Madden to Pats and brings in this Boyle ladā€¦
he then, yes he fucking then gets rid of Doona and Mick o connor leaving Miele who is shite to partner Shaw a fucking Donkey up front who reminds me of Andrea Silenzi at Forest in 1996
and he still has that moron Cronin on the line with him,
im seething with the fucker

2 Likes

who are ye set for tomorrow night DK?

Bradley reminds me of a LOI Phil Brown. Giving it Billy Big Balls with nothing to back it up. A mouth who is trying to be too clever.

No way heā€™ll be Rovers gaffer in twelve months time.

Keith Long is one of the good guys in Irish football.

1 Like

The rumours are not encouraging Mick, money troubles continue to dog us. A rookie manager with a squad who barely stayed up last year and after losing most of its best players like Hery, Ogbene, Lee J and Tosi. Lots of young lads who arenā€™t LOI battle hardened. I fear the worst.

Iā€™d be delighted with 9th and take our chances in a play off.

One win in Sligo in twenty odd years, would bite your hand off for a point.

#greatestleagueintheworld

Unreal

The anti SRFC agenda on here is vile

1 Like

Itā€™s sickening mate, thereā€™s fellas here wouldnā€™t find the gate of their local club getting all excited about Rovers misfortune :confused:

1 Like

Ya but they will give Duffer the job and then it will get even funnier.

Delusional club

2 Likes

Stay off this thread

2 Likes

Why and deny the folks some actual knowledge on the game, the preparation and not to mention my actual attendance??

You are just concerned I will call your bluff like I did last year.

1 Like

You know nothing about football

You have an odd fascination with Sweedish football because one of your gurus bluffed about it

:joy::joy::joy:
Rattled.

Iā€™m going to enjoy this.

Iā€™ve a superiority complex here mate

Bored on a Saturday morning, schoolboy game off as usual. Hold a minute, @caoimhaoin and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy going at it over #greatestleagueintheworld Thank You TFK