Luis Suarez Appreciation Thread

King Luis has told the City of Manchester Football Club to go and fuck themselves in their arse hole.

What a beautiful man he is.

[quote=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 723395ā€]
King Luis has told the City of Manchester Football Club to go and fuck themselves in their arse hole.

What a beautiful man he is.
[/quote]i donā€™t know where you got that from his interview!!

No more than Everton holding on to felli like Liverpool holding onto Suarez itā€™s not going to happen.everton my have some chance if they get 4th but thatā€™s a huge if.
Suarez has been fantastic for the pool this season.ye would be truly fucked without him.

My mateā€™s uncleā€™s first cousinā€™s girlfriend workks for a guy whoā€™s son works at melwoodā€¦ Luis told him first hand that he told city to suck his ball bag.

I reckon he will still be here this time next year, but yeah, if things still havent improved he will naturally look to push on.

Rodgers has told Carroll he has no future at the pool either,pool prob need to buy 2 strikers along with a winger,midfielder and a defender.
Suarez has been savage but he needs a striker to play off.

There are enough defenders there with Kelly, Robinson, Flannagan, McLoughlin,Coates and Wisdom all coming throughā€¦ Iā€™d go for broke and take any Carroll money and throw it with whatever other funds are there for the best striker we could attractā€¦ Whoever the fuck would want to come to us is another thing.

What your take on Coates,heā€™s been there a while now.came in with a big rep but doesnā€™t seem to be making the step up.

Heā€™s taken a while to adapt, and while technically I think he is good, the hustle and bustle of England is something he does not like, or has yet to mature to. He needs to be a bit more street smart if you like, but that comes with games and for every one he plays he in on the bench for the next 4/5. He tends to get sucked in a lot by defenders and with no pace reverts to too many last ditch tackles for my likingā€¦ He needs to learn from the Sami Hyppia school of defending. He is still young enough tho for a centre half at 22- So I wouldnt be writing him off yet.

Basically in short, he needs games.

Correct.

All hail King Luis.

Luis never disappoints me. :wub:

Hail hail ā€¦

Unplayable.

There are only a few players on Suarezā€™s level at the moment - Ibrahimovic, Totti, Lamela and Falcao are the only attackers who can consider themselves as peers of Suarez. What a player, what a person.

A fantastic bit of business by King Kenny. His completely selfless defence of Suarez during the racism row which probably cost him his job, ultimately cemented Suarezā€™s faith in Liverpool Football Club.

A great point, Fran, and well made.

I love this man.

Damn,thatā€™s just what I wanted to say. I love him like I love no other. In a classical sense, he is a beautiful man.

+1

A great guy.

He will win at all costs.