M. Donnelly Interprovincial Series

Can see this 2pt arc causing controversy in a big game, was he inside or outside. Before long there will be debates around the introduction of VAR for this and tight calls on keeping the 3v3.

Umpires waving the white flag mistakenly twice in a row. At least I think it’s a mistake.

These things work themselves out over a season

Old man Cluxton being shown up by these new rules

Great to see Aido flourishing when the pressure is off. He still has to score in a final. Maybe that will be tomorrow night

1 Like

The filth will start to come out here shortly I’d say. They’re all having the crack our there now but it won’t last. Expect a levellers. A few more Laois men on the field should do it

Who knew he could kick the ball like that when there isn’t a nordie/dub hanging out the back of him

Canny observers of the game. That’s who.

1 Like

Not sure the wan on wan action at the throw in achieves much.

Connacht ain’t fucking about with their selection here. Making a show of Leinster currently.

Stops a Nordie tramp standing on the ground waiting for the fetcher to come down and clothesline him then

2 Likes

Why do they wave both the red and white flags?

We’re seeing here what a weapon Aido woulda been had PJ had him

I’d say he waves the white flag to confirm it was over the bar and that give him enough time to get the nod that it was outside the arc before waving the red one.

The old system of them sticking the paw in the air when it goes over is badly missed

That’s a ‘45 pal

Who the fuck made a hames of that? No left foot on him anyway

Some butchering of a goal chance there by Leinster

Aido is purring :heart_eyes:

https://twitter.com/officialgaa/status/1847328007494705447?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

The new rules seem to reward the talented players for sure

1 Like

You’d have to admire Aido. He’s painted as this lad who likes the limelight but he’s available to play every game going at 34 years of age. He just seems to love playing football.

This is a wake effort by Leinster. Just tuning in now but didn’t expect them to be dismantled like this.

6 Likes