Mad Kerry people

https://www.rte.ie/news/munster/2021/0513/1221428-court-fire-kerry/

A fairly common phenomenon fire starter fire men

2 Likes

I’d say the ESB linesmen were at the same crack for years.

1 Like

Yerra firma ! They’re all at it .on call work is especially notorious for it…lads even stopping to do nixers on way back …you couldn’t make it up …

1 Like

https://www.rte.ie/news/munster/2021/0617/1228628-kerry-boar/

They’d want to get on top of that. Plenty countries round the world have to contend with feral pigs ripping up native habitats and can be right vicious bastards carrying disease to boot

That’s gas. Once a native animal who gave Torc mountain it’s name is now considered an invasive species.
Are we all ‘faoi geasa’ like Diarmuid from the Toraoíocht or wha?

That’s very very nasty. Chap on the floor and the boots being liberally used. Disgraceful really.
Come on Limerick and bate these animals.

1 Like

This is in the responses to it

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, young lads always fought and never fought fair. It’s just that now it’s being filmed and sent all over the Internet.

4 Likes

Agreed. Doesn’t make it less nasty mind you. And I never found the need myself to give lads pucks on the ground with the boot. Its a trampish act, no matter what decade it occurred in.

7 Likes

100%. I was.always told you never kick someone when they’re on the ground.

Now, I dunno about simply leaving them up to wale into you again but can’t abide the boots to heads being thrown. It’s a dog act, cowardice.

It’s Conor McGregor’s fault

I’d say it’s connected to climate change somehow. Lads overheating all of a sudden…

1 Like

Boot into the stomach to open him up and then pummel the head with fists is what a Fair play man would allow

1 Like

Chivalrous

1 Like

They did but kicking a lad in the head on the ground is particularly nasty and likely to cause serious injury.

As a younger man I once saw a lad on Wexford Street jump up in the air and attempt to land two footed on his victims head who somehow managed to roll out of the way.

Going to kick someone in the head on the ground should be treated as attempted murder.

3 Likes