***Major Announcement***

There is now a PDC Darts Social Group which might i add is now recruiting for members…

I’m in. I am going to expose some of the BDO supporters by revealing some of the posts they prevously put up on this forum deriding the BDO.

:clap:

reporting for duty sir:thumbsup:

im in:thumbsup:

Gret stuff, welcome aboard lads. :clap:

Signing in.

i got an invite to the BDO social group

i politely declined the invitation:thumbsup:

:clap:

[quote=“noddy”]i got an invite to the BDO social group

i politely declined the invitation:thumbsup:[/quote]

Rejection is nothing new for the BDO…

FAO all members

I’m confident of luring a big name from our rival BDO Darts Social Group.

I will report back later with news if there is any further development tonight.

Watch this space…

[quote=“The Dunph”]I’m confident of luring a big name from our rival BDO Darts Social Group.

Watch this space…[/quote]

bandage??

[quote=“The Dunph”]I’m confident of luring a big name from our rival BDO Darts Social Group.

Watch this space…[/quote]

Farmer?

I’m making a mockery of those lads on the BBO thread. Their wind up has been going on too long. It has to be exposed.

As in real life darts, the BDO social group is the original and best. I didn’t feel the need to start a new thread and shout from the rooftops about the new group, I did it quietly and discreetly on an existing thread. For you to come on here like a spoilt child within five minutes and set up this rival organisation smacks of vindictiveess, desperation and neediness, qualities that the BDO group vows will never infiltrate us.

We are secure in our identity.

We are the BDO social group.

i would like to announce that i have already added 2 pictures to this great social group:clap:

[quote=“sid waddell”]As in real life darts, the BDO social group is the original and best. I didn’t feel the need to start a new thread and shout from the rooftops about the new group, I did it quietly and discreetly on an existing thread. For you to come on here like a spoilt child within five minutes and set up this rival organisation smacks of vindictiveess, desperation and neediness, qualities that the BDO group vows will never infiltrate us.

We are secure in our identity.

We are the BDO social group.[/quote]

Fuck off out of here with your bile Sidney.

The PDC Darts Social Group hasn’t been in existence as long as the BDOs and already our members outnumber yours. Says it all really…

[quote=“The Dunph”]Fuck off out of here with your bile Sidney.

The PDC Darts Social Group hasn’t been in existence as long as the BDOs and already our members outnumber yours. Says it all really…[/quote]

all you need do is look at the calibre of members in both and the BDO group leaves the PDC in the shade

[quote=“The Dunph”]Fuck off out of here with your bile Sidney.

The PDC Darts Social Group hasn’t been in existence as long as the BDOs and already our members outnumber yours. Says it all really…[/quote]
Dunph, the only people spouting bile are you and your cronies, filled with such an amount of hate that it will eventually consume you. We at the BDO social group find it mildly flattering and more than a little amusing at your obsession with us and our parent organisation, the BDO, which as Bandage has peviously stated, is an official affiliate of this forum.

You keep continuing to throw the insults our way. I and my fellow members will get on with enjoying our darts.

There are girls taking pictures of themselves for bebo who need attention less than the dunph does.

PDC = scum