Major Incident In Bray

2 shootings inside 30 minutes. Bray is a dangerous place :stuck_out_tongue:

Just when we thought things couldn’t possibly get any more dramatic in Bray…from The Bray People:

AN ABANDONED bicycle has been found in the grounds of St. Thomas’ sports hall.

Centre manager George Devlin found the bike on Saturday at around 8 p.m. He said that the silverblue Cheetah Titan mountain bike is in perfect working order.

Management are holding on to the bicycle and hope its owner will come forward to claim it. For more information call St. Thomas’ sports complex on (01) 2861678.

They kind of gave it all away in the article anyone could claim it now.
Ya left my bike there the other night.
Silver-Blue in colour.
Mountain bike type thing.
Cheetah-Titan Brand.
In good nick.

What are they going to ask to prove you own it?How many miles on the clock?:eek:

Seems like this puddle was a precursor to lots of horrible things happening in Bray.

A frenzied stabbing attack with 2 dead, including probably the attacker, and a few injuries too on Saturday night.

http://systemofsystems.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/x-files.jpgThe puddle did it.

The worrying thing here is that somebody grown-up actually speaks like that. “Drownded?!?” That’s even worse than “Crips”.

I heard the stabbing victims were half drownded in blood.

[quote=“Bandage”]Seems like this puddle was a precursor to lots of horrible things happening in Bray.

A frenzied stabbing attack with 2 dead, including probably the attacker, and a few injuries too on Saturday night.[/quote]

Flano’s more of a sci-fi expert than me but could it be that the puddle has spawned something that’s haunting the seaside town?

[quote=“Bandage”]Seems like this puddle was a precursor to lots of horrible things happening in Bray.

A frenzied stabbing attack with 2 dead, including probably the attacker, and a few injuries too on Saturday night.[/quote]

I have some inside knowledge here as the attacker and the injured female victim both worked in my local. Seems a case of “revenge” on a love rival and his ex and then he hanged himself. Grim stuff.

Super exclusive - I was in touch with my Bray sources earlier but their knowledge was sketchy and it seemed that they’d have to wait for Emmets training tomorrow night to get the full low down.

Tom Mooney is it?

Bandage, the people at the centre of this incident have pulled me pints of Guinness before.

I’m hoping to post up the thoughts and reaction of co-workers and pub regulars later.

[quote=“Thrawneen”]Bandage, the people at the centre of this incident have pulled me pints of Guinness before.

I’m hoping to post up the thoughts and reaction of co-workers and pub regulars later.[/quote]

Porterhouse?

Pub in Dalkey, Mac.

I know a lad who works with an associate of some of the people involved here, pretty disturbing situation all tolled. The culprit seems to have driven people home to a gaff with the knife on his person, biding his time. Not good

I can tell you his former colleagues were shocked but a couple did admit to thinking that there was always something amiss with him.

Spoke to my sister this evening. Turns out one of her work colleagues lives next door to this house. Their both teachers so obviously off work but apparently it was this person who called the police having been woken up by the disturbance. The girl who was stabbed was banging on the door of the neighbours house screaming for help and apparently ran into the house with knife still in her.

Only read up about this today. Something just doesnt seem right about it. Of all the ways to kill yourself, I don’t think anyone would ever think of stabbing themselves. Just has me suspicious that there may be more to come out. Tragic that it had to come to this though.

[quote=“Mac”]Spoke to my sister this evening. Turns out one of her work colleagues lives next door to this house. Their both teachers so obviously off work but apparently it was this person who called the police having been woken up by the disturbance. The girl who was stabbed was banging on the door of the neighbours house screaming for help and apparently ran into the house with knife still in her.

Only read up about this today. Something just doesnt seem right about it. Of all the ways to kill yourself, I don’t think anyone would ever think of stabbing themselves. Just has me suspicious that there may be more to come out. Tragic that it had to come to this though.[/quote]

what are you implyng Mac- that in defending themselves they might have been able to stab the perpretator?

Thinly veiled ‘Why should I play the Roman fool and die on mine own sword? While I see lives the gashes do better upon them’ post from Mac

I’m not sure - maybe something like that. Correct me if I’m wrong but both people who died only had one stab wound while the 2 who lived had multiple stab wounds? It just seems odd. I probably don’t know enough to say much more on it. I think I read though that no-one knows the full story cos the only people who can give an account are the 2 who managed to survive.