Make Leitrim a National Park

Did you only shit 1 day a week?

No but Sundays were special

Very true, though you’re free of the worry of shart!

1 Like

The mud, muck, sludge and clumps of bogland strewn across the terrain is kind of apocalyptic to look at. Possibly more to come. Davitt’s in the village is still intact, if not yet open for custom.

I wonder have the windmills anything to do with this :thinking:

Negative. The prolonged serious dry spell caused huge chasms in the boglands on the rising slopes. Then rains of biblical proportions and for days on end.
Result: Oceans of trapped water, gravity flow brings the lot down to the lower ground resulting in the devastation left in the aftermath.
Think the Aberfan disaster of 1966 when the slag tips took to moving without the fatalities.

1 Like

It’s a good thing no one lives in Leitrim

You wouldn’t be half as chirpy if that avalanche of sludge slid into your back garden and made clane shit of your new shed and raised beds. Cunt…

1 Like

We live in constant fear of a wall of red mud leftover from bauxite processing swamping the town.

Some set up… I’d never had known about them before I had dealings with them …the satellite image on Google maps is gas… Orange everywhere

You’d want to see the natives, Julio and his buddies :rofl:

Years of exposure has us driven demented

Bauxite is the least of your worries if you live in Askeaton

Drone footage shows the cumulative effects of wide scale plantation @coilltenews forestry at the Dawn of Hope Bridge bog slide in Drumkeeran No EIA on any plantation in #Leitrim to date & almost 20% of the total county planted. It is having a MASSIVE environmental impact https://t.co/9aC0yIsILJ

Fucking Coillte

1 Like