Malahide has lost it

As was the deceased.

Malahide will shortly be graced with my presence. Would any of you gentlemen recommended a decent spot for a bite to eat - kids/reprobates in attendance so nothing too fauncy

They have a nice swamp on the border with Swords Iā€™m lead to believe.

The Greenery - on the coast towards Portmarnock

Scotch Bonnet - more central and a bit more family oriented but probably more standard fare

1 Like

The cafe in Kinsealy garden centre is really good for breakfast.

2 Likes

Theyā€™ll be lucky if I throw them a bag of crisps. Iā€™m only bringing them for dinner so that I can get tanked. I could leave them in the car I suppose

Make sure to leave down the windows just a tad. Let the air in

Noted. I spoil them enough as it is

I hear ya. Iā€™m just thinking of the fucking paperwork youā€™ll have to fill out if anything goes wrong

2 Likes

Dreadful advice. Scotch bonnet is a shithole. MCGoverns on the Diamond has very good lunch value. 10ā‚¬. It also means you can get tanked earlierā€¦

Be advised, restaurants in Malahide know how to charge. Kajjal, Beef and Lobster, Old town, are all pricey. But Kajjal is one of the finest Indian* restaurants youā€™ll ever visit.

1 Like

Lunch in Siam Thai, Bento Box ā‚¬10.

McGoverns :grinning:

2 Likes

Is it some sort of a moat or border?

Head into Fowlerā€™s. Locate the Bayan corner. Find the biggest lad in there. Buy him a pint and thank him for his tips. Then hit him a slap in the face and tell him to stop being a child and to return to posting on here. Buy him another pint. And exit.

3 Likes

You are vile

Bring them over to the castle for a while and you can eat in Avoca, alternatively the grub in Donnybrook fair is good and itā€™s buzzy enough that the kids wonā€™t disgrace you

1 Like

Good suggestion @backinatracksuit

How old are the kids and what time will you be in.Malahide.

I think the kids are about 8 or 9. Tomorrow afternoon /early evening. @Mac Iā€™ll hit him but heā€™ll stay hit for the foreseeable future. Iā€™ll get one of the kids to do it.

Probably scotch bonnet then mate

Child friendly no frills

1 Like

Thatā€™ll suit me then. Donā€™t know about the kids.