Man City v Liverpool - The Shame Game

Sterling is seething :smile::smile::smile:

Big Joe is the epitome of pure class on and off the pitch

Who wrote that piece from 2009 you posted there?

I never really knew much about the heysel tragedy. It seems really odd to me. Liverpool fans must have serious issues.

Red issue.

Disappointing to see @anon23727452 and @Mullach_Ide making fun of the dead of Hillsborough

With Manchester United going so well these days you’d think they wouldn’t have to resort to that type of low class shit

I suppose you’d expect it from @Mullach_Ide but @anon23727452 claimed he was deeply affected by another poster allegedly making fun of the death of his father - though he was never able to clarify when this happened

Seems like he was just full of shit shit and is nothing more than an attention seeking hypocrite

Typical Manchester United fan, really

https://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2013/05/what-about-justice-for-heysel/ Here you’ve a very good example of why everybody hates Liverpool. After their fans murdered a load of juventus fans for no reason they tried to blame people from London that weren’t even at the game.

Issues, eh?

Could anything have ever been more aptly named :smile:

https://youtu.be/8aATJ1Gyvgo Here’s the video of the Liverpool fans trying to get into a stadium with no tickets. This is fairly sickening to watch.

I thought this was the Man City v Liverpool thread. If @applesalad could create a new thread called Liverpool Murdering Pissing on The Dead Looting Scouse Bastards for these articles it would be great. I could stick it on mute and carry on oblivious to the ills caused by those crazy murdering scousers

1 Like

@anon78624367 pointed how much Liverpool are hated by everyone. I was just explaining why.

I got a PM there to say that @anon23727452 was an elaborate wind up account by an unnamed Liverpool supporter here who’s using it to make fun of Manchester United and their supporters

I don’t believe that’s the case though, I think it’s probably a City supporter, they tend to think about these things a lot more

Watched that clip you posted up there. 1986 FA Cup Final. There’s Everton fans involved as well and some bloke wearing a green hat, whatever team he was supporting I’m not sure. Terrific camaraderie between rival supporters.

A great final that was and not an ounce of bother.

1 Like

8.20 here, ball bounces horribly just as Laws goes to clear it, ends up in his own net. John Barnes cheers, as you would and moves on swiftly, Aldridge, on the other hand, who was nowhere near shows up suddenly and rustles a clearly distraought fellow pro, laughing in the face of the victims of Hillbrough in the process. Observe the mullet scouse fans going crazy too where 3 weeks earlier they had been picking their brothers pockets. Following on from Heysel this was just another shameful episode the wretched history of LFC.

After what happened in heysel I think it’s poor and the only surprise was it took 3 more years for the Liverpool fans to finally Kill some more football fans.

The friendly final it was called

The only hint of rancour was when Bruce Grobbelaar let rip at Jim Beglin after they got in each others’ way and nearly handed Everton a second goal which would have put them 2-0 up

Liverpool kicked into gear immediately afterwards and brushed Everton aside to win 3-1 and clinch the double

1 Like

It’s funny you’ve an idiot like @Sidney willing to defend Liverpool at all costs because he thinks he’s some sort of connection to the club. At what age will it dawn on sid the only reason he supports Liverpool is because they were successful when he was young.

1 Like

Great bantz from Aldo

A real unleashing of pent up grief, Hillsborough hit him harder than anybody as somebody who spent his youth going to the Kop every second week

I thought the time he called Fernando Couto a big feathery fairy was even better