Man City v Liverpool - The Shame Game

Sterling needs to cut his nails the scruffy bastard.

Lovely, @Horsebox is online — he’ll cut Southgate and his racist antics to shreds here

like sterlings fingernail into joe’s cheek

What did Southgate do, brah?

He binned Sterling for fighting - and let the other fella involved off … clear racism at play here.

Jesus! Really? Well I’m going to condemn the shit out of Southgate if his motives do indeed turn out to racist.

Who was the other player involved?

Joe Gomez.

1 Like

Joe Gomez? But he’s black too, right?

What has that got to do with it? Liverpool have black fans who boo Sterling and that’s racist — this is racially motivated from Southgate and i know you’ll fight it.

You’re not really convincing me here, bro. Am I right in saying that Southgate sent a player home for starting a fight and you think this is racist?

I’m only applying horsebox logic to the incident pal.

2 Likes

Don’t think so, broski. I think you’re in a tizzy after 36 hours of defending your beloved Liverpool from the indefensible.

2 Likes

I dont think i defended Liverpool once - I laughed at you — there’s a difference bro.

You used poor Raheem to score points where Liverpool were involved … when the racism extends to the England set -up you dont give a shit.

Liverpool fans deflecting their crimes to the England national team I see. This is how racism is fuelled in feeble minds, shameful carry on

I hear Sterling is now calling himself Foe-Joe

My winger.

You’re really stretching here, bro. Go have a cup of tea and think about your actions here in the last 2 days.

1 Like

Sterling is his whinger

Lolzers … yeah - I’m the one stretching it here alright :smiley: