Man City v Liverpool - The Shame Game

but they haven’t. They won 5/9 domestic trophies available to them under Guardiola in the three years he was there and never got beyond the champions league semi finals.

Since then they’ve won 7/9 domestic trophies available to them and not got beyond the champions league semi finals.

They’ve improved.

Barcelona got 100 points the season after he left. Barca finished second in Pep’s last season in La Liga. They improved too.

Did he take his doctor with him when he left?

Barca won a treble 2 years after he left you clown.

No they didn’t

No they haven’t

:joy::joy::joy: You have some nack for calling things completely wrong.

It must take huge effort to be so consistently wrong

You’d think by the law of averages he’d get something right

It’s almost like he’s doing it deliberately

Though paradoxically, that ascribes a high level of real knowledge to the person behind the account

This brings me baack to the PM I received claiming that @anon23727452 is in fact a wind up account by a particular Liverpool supporter here

I must do a bit of digging on that

As you probably know yourself it’s hard work being right all the time on the internet and I imagine being wrong all the time would require immense dedication. If that is indeed his game then I can’t but applaud his herculean efforts.

He’s giving a Tour de France in getting things wrong. A phenomenal effort

Yes they did.

Pep left in 2012. He was there in 2013 or 2014. They won the treble in 2015. 2 years after he left they won the treble.

Have you worked out whether Guardiola left Barcelona or whether Barcelona left him yet? :grin:

racist

Stick to abusing man united players on twitter

You’re not just obsessed with Liverpool, you’re obsessed with me :smiley:

Unreal :smiley:

Would say he’s more worried about Liverpool buying match officials.

You’re still crying :joy:

Dafuq?

LFC may live to rue their antics the last few days. In Pep they have made an enemy for life now

1 Like

I’m just being honest, Liverpool fans fear the truth.

1 Like