Man City v Liverpool - The Shame Game

Liverpool won lots of matches recently, what more proof do you need?

Yes.

You are choosing to believe something different that what is in front of your eyes.

Post up your proof there so.

It’s astounding that over 72 hours after the game lads are still at their wits end over Liverpool winning a football match

5 Likes

I did and you became hysterical.

I feel like we’re in a circular argument here where you are unwilling to process facts.

Tomorrow on the official Manchester City website: Pep dresses up as Sideshow Bob and yells into a camera “You’ll Live To Regret This” at imaginary Liverpool players

Friday: A new appeal for a matchday “influencers”

You didn’t post anything but a lot of conjecture…for a man that bangs on about facts, you’re not very good at presenting any.

What I said happened is not conjecture, it’s reality and you’re unwilling to open your eyes to that. You are blinded by rage and Munsteritis.

1 Like

Your accusations are nothing but speculation. All based on you being a fanny… That’s the facts.

But you’re speculating too, is still doesn’t explain your anger, my child.

it’s unbelievable… Reduced to making up stories they are driven so demented… Of course, they don’t even watch the EPL.

Keep windmilling fanny head… Juergen Klopp has destroyed your life :joy:

1 Like

It’s hard to watch what they’re doing to themselves, I won’t be a part of it anymore.

I would say that Klopp’s legacy will be destroyed by the dark cloud of shame that hangs over his Liverpool era.

2 Likes

it’s almost cruel… We’re only 12 games in and they’re reaching for the Valium.

The place will be burnt down come May at this rate. Forklifts will be abandoned

1 Like

Hard to know how the club could ever get any lower given its history but credit to Klopp, he found a way

1 Like

The non red card for that attempted leg break on Salah?

1 Like

No, the clear foul by Salah just before it.

The calling back of a free when Perez was in on goal having nipped the ball away from Van Dyke.

The award of a scandalous penalty after Mane dived, minutes after Origin had already earned a free kick off another dive.

It was the biggest fix I’ve ever seen in football, what happened to Leicester City that day should never have been allowed happened again and Michael Oliver made sure it did happen again to Man City.

2 Likes

What would you know about it? You only saw the last 10 mins, apparently.