Man (Male) wants to play women's (Female) AFL

I’m all for live and let live, but that’s just not fair.

7 Likes

good on her, could break into the dubs next season on that form

1 Like

Games gone.

She has a brother even better only for the drink

37 Likes

Interesting. I might make the county team yet

1 Like

The GAA are going to have to legislate on this stuff. Should be some craic when they can’t decide how heavy a sliotar should be or if minor is u17 or u18

1 Like

Surely an LGFA issue?

1 Like

Some scoring. It’ll be the first time a ladies football manager didn’t get into trouble for introducing the baldy lad.

7 Likes

Be interesting to know if the club’s liberal policy extends to the changing room.

Let’s just say it: is she and her swanging cock allowed in the showers?

It would actually be some hypocrisy by the club to field a biological male in a contact sport against a ladies team, but not extend the same courtesy to said person in their own changing room.

Any examples of this sort of thing in the UK GGA?

How fucking ridiculous :joy: Well done libs.

2-9 from play is class in football in fairness. She’s a savage player

4 Likes

The token effort of wearing a wig would have been a nice gesture.

Think a fair bit of tape went into taping up his cocks.

:rofl: :rofl:

Gender identity and the wider issues surrounding it are becoming more mainstream, which is a good thing. It’s possibly a sign of an increasingly tolerant society that these conversations are happening in the open and people who might have been lost to sport completely are able to enjoy it, even though the regulations around it are still being developed in many sports. But I don’t think the flippant/mocking posts on this thread are helpful and they’re a bit pathetic in truth. That takes nothing away from Rory’s Stories scoring 2-9 last night though, fair play to her.

12 Likes

Junior H🙄 ahhhh here