Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Tuchel all set to step in over Franks prone body in the driveway.

Poor Fat Frank

I don’t particularly rate Tuchel as a manager

1 Like

Frank in a few months time

Chelsea have a formidable attacking line up. Wouldn’t take much to get a tune out of them you’d think

He should improve them going forward alright you’d think

he was brilliant in Germany. Did what you’d expect him to do in Paris. This will be his test

I thought he was fairly underwhelming at Dortmund. Rebuilt them well after Klopp’s final season but was Bayern and Guardiola’s bitch for all his time there

Dortumnd were being rebuilt. As you said. He got a big move out of it anyway, and did what was expected in PSG. Great achievement getting that shower of cunts to a final in my opinion

Very handy route to the final

Topped a group with Real in it
Beat a good Dortmund side in the last 16 and then got a lucky draw alright, the games still needed winning though.

I’d expect Frank to go the way of Tim Sherwood. Probably land another EPL gig with a mid table side where he will flame out again and be on the BT or Soccer Saturday couch in two years time

2 Likes

Frank will be the next West Ham manager in a couple of years time after doing punditry on Sky

1 Like

Oh yeah, he’s got West Ham written all over him. Maybe Jamie could go in alongside him.

1 Like

Not an Ntcham fan so!

As Fat Frank said, AVB isn’t ready for a big job yet.

Oh the irony…