Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Nothing on the bbc website

Confirmed

1 Like

Bizarre. Why now like :joy:

Looks like they had the decision made before the game today. They just happened to beat Brentford :joy:

Christian Gross was sacked by Spurs in this manner. Won 1-0 at Goodison Park in his last match.

Had to go

Big JT and Denmark’s manager linked.

Villa’s box office period has come to an end. There was something touching about Deano and Grealo heading out on the piss together after victories. Villa men to their core. No more of that.

Steve Bruce surely get coaxed out of retirement at this rate.

Neil Warnock another option.

Is Pards working anywhere?

The dreaded international break

I see JT is on the twitter.

And he’s taking no prisoners

In response to a quip about keeping your eye on your wife with JT around

that fake JT account doesnt have a clue

Interestingly enough Pardew has edged back closer to Charlton after a 10 year absence.

no blue tick, no party!

On behalf of TFK and Aston Villa fans everywhere, I would like to thank Dean Smith for what he has done for the club. Mr Smith’s tireless hard work and devotion to the cause was recognised everywhere where claret and blue is worn, except in the London Stadium or Burnley or Scunthorpe. He will be remembered as one of the men who saved the Villa, when the club’s very existence seemed to be on the line. He leaves the club in an immeasurably stronger position than where he found it. I wish Mr Smith every possible success in the future.

1 Like

MUFC should be looking at Moyes surely? Great manager

Sheva has taken the reigns at Genoa.