Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Ah I don’t know @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy… He’s been really unlucky with injuries in the past 2 months… He’s sacked the phyisos/medical gang that were there a week or two ago and brought in his own.
Everton fucked away millions and managers… Moyes should have got that backing… It would be a different story now…

Everton have been a ferociously badly run club the past 10 years.

They must be skint as he pretty much bought in free transfers this summer.

They would be in big danger of going down I think, the squad is very poor and quite old.

2 points from a possible 21 is relegation form.

any sign of Gylfi coming back?

Far from Skint… Extremely bad investment has left them fucked in ffp… The club has been really badly run from the time moyes left… Its a joke… A shambles

2 Likes

They’ve fucked some amount of money away when you look at the fees the following players have cost them

Richarlison
Allan
Doucoure
Mina
Keane
Sigurdsson
Iwobi
Gomes
Gbamin
Tosun

Somewhere in the region of 300m there I’d say?

It’s a strange one re siggy… It seems to have just disappeared along with him

You won’t hear an argument from me on this. I would be agreeing… 6 of them players are giid/decent… Rest are shit… And there’s a lot more deadwood at the club. I saw Rondon and Iwobi on the starting 11 for yesterday, I didn’t watch… Pure muck… My 6 yr old would be better than the two of them

1 Like

It’s all about the Netspend and Everton seem to be doing okay in that regard.

I forgot Godfrey there too.

Richarlison is probably the only player there a big club would go in for. Nobody else would have done anything, a lot of those players are also approaching the wrong side of 30 now.

If City can beat Financial fair play why can’t Everton?

Everton are in the black mate.

Wrong.

My numbers are from Sept 2021. I’m sure your information isn’t wrong.

Nope they recorded a £140m loss last year which was covered by their billionaire owner.

I’m showing Net spend for transfers. We’re talking about two separate things mate.

I think you’re just looking at this season in isolation.

I see your man Warburton is at QPR now. That’s a club with no ambition

Fuck that. They are third (3rd) in the division

Agent Rafa sacked @Faldo .

He did a fine job.