Managerial Merrygoround Thread

What about the Foxes ?

Maybe.

No manager with a big name will touch that. Bournemouth are sinking like a stone

1 Like

Give it to Tommy Barrett till the end of the season.

1 Like

They played 3 of the top 6 clubs and won the other match against a mid table team. Very harsh

Dyche should get a better job than that. The Stoke crowd should get him and plough in some of that gambling loot. The Russians at Bournemouth are short at the minute.

The management game is only a cod anyway.

The longer you stay out of it the better you become

Scott Parker is the sixth EPL manager who has been sacked after losing to Coach Klopp.

Coach Klopp is the rock on which mediocrity will perish.

Coach Parker could probably have survived losing to Champions Elect Woolwich and last seasons champions Citeh. Losing a big relegation 6 pointer to the tune of 9-0 was a bridge too far.

You just don’t get that time of indulgence any more after a 9-0 reversal that Ron Noades gave to Steve Coppell.

Jose’s time has come again.

Has to be Pochettino you’d imagine.

Who else is available?

I think Conte making shit of him was a crucial factor here. I imagine elite level players would lose all respect for a coach/manager after he’s gone around stooping, gurning, genuflecting and roaring like that Brian O’Donovan chap delivering a news report on RTÉ.

5 Likes

Frank Lampard is flying with Everton, maybe they should consider him

Pochettino in ?

I tried to tell him after they won the champions league

There’s a natural link there as both Chelsea and Everton are part of the Blues Brothers Alliance.

This means Giovanni van Bronckhorst and David Healy could also be Chelsea managerial targets.

Almost as cold a statement as those Tipp cunts when they axed poor Colm Bonnar

Chelsea will surely win the Champions League again now.