Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Way to go out on a limb there

Potter and Moyes must be on the way out soon.

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

He did OK but I think he had come to a natural end with them.

He’d be brilliant at Stoke, those Bet365 pricks should get him and put their hand in their pocket. He’s a good coach. The fella who owned Southampton died and the family are doing it all on the cheap now.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

@croppy_boy

Didn’t see any posts about Michael O’ Neill completing his return to the Northern Ireland hot seat. They now have a superior manager to ourselves. I’d have taken Michael O’ Neill for the Republic. He reckons he’s a better manager now than during his initial stint in charge too.

1 Like

He was hardly going to say he’s worse than he was.

2 Likes

How many places has he failed since?

The failure to make progress with Stoke may have suggested that his career had gone backwards a little bit. He did a superb job last time with Norn Iron though. They have a reasonable qualifying group for Euro 2024 which must have lured him back.

Just the one. Stoke.

He is an Uncle Tom. The Nordies are welcome to him.

Dean Smith sacked by Norwich.

Classic timing by Deels

Scott Parker takes the reins at Club Brugge. What is it with Belgian teams and shit managers??

Wouldn’t go that far, he ripped it up in the championship when Fulham got promotion. I know it’s Holland but remember Steve McClareb won eredivisie with AZ Alkmaar. Could be on to something heading to Brugge.

Is Belgium mate.

What I’m saying is bang average managers who couldn’t cut it in PL wouldn’t do so bad in benelux football.

Okay, see what you were saying. He’s getting champions league exposure too tbf.

1 Like

Ten Hag is another example.