Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Hockaday has got the bullet

That was a joke appointment.

Gianfranco Zola’s time has come

He had the demeanour of a homeless person.

Tony Pulis to dirty Leeds makes sense.

Why is this, has Pulis caught Ebola or something?

Ray “Butch” Wilkins appointed head coach of Jordan. He will be assisted by our very own Frank Stapleton.

They’re on a nice wedge there I’d say

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1011404, member: 48”]Ray “Butch” Wilkins appointed head coach of Jordan. He will be assisted by our very own Frank Stapleton.

They’re on a nice wedge there I’d say[/QUOTE]

Isn’t Ray a raging alcoholic?

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1011404, member: 48”]Ray “Butch” Wilkins appointed head coach of Jordan. He will be assisted by our very own Frank Stapleton.

They’re on a nice wedge there I’d say[/QUOTE]

Great appointments. Jordan usually play with two big ones upfront but Ray might introduce a 4-5-1.

To the extent he would have trouble staying on his feet?

Ray will have looked over Jordan but what will he see?
Coming fourth in qualifying
Maybe he’ll try playing 4-4-3?
Coming fourth in qualifying

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/sep/20/fulham-farewell-magath-felix-madcap?CMP=twt_gu

Magath’s antics at Fulham were fairly outrageous according to this Daniel Taylor article from The Observer.

Neil Lennon is the new manager of Bolton Wanderers.

Just about to write that as my pal, Neil, told me last week but made me wait till now before announcing

David Moyes is the new Real Sociedad manager.

Should be entertaining.

Hope he does well there. Going outside England is probably a good idea for him. Won’t be going into the job overawed like he seemed to be at United anyway.

I really can’t see his dour, confused scottish nature winning hearts on the continent. Still, would be gas if he was to turn up at Old Trafford to beat Manyoo in some meaningless european competition like the europa cup or some such.

Mazzarri sacked and Bobby Mancini back at Inter according to reports today.

Malky Mackay has been appointed manager of Wigan Athletic.